Brompton rear wheel washers in London?

joncoffee

Guest
Hi

Urgent request.

I've managed to bust one of the notched washers used to fit the rear wheel
on a 5 speed Brompton - I think they are used on other models as well.

Either misaligned it or just over-tightened it I guess.

Anyone know where I can quickly get spares of this tiny but vital bit in
London?

[email protected]

joncoffee wrote:

>I've managed to bust one of the notched washers used to fit the rear wheel
>on a 5 speed Brompton - I think they are used on other models as well.

>Anyone know where I can quickly get spares of this tiny but vital bit in
>London?

Try

Bikefix
48 Lamb's Conduit Street London WC1N 3LJ
open mon-fri 8.30-7 sat 10-5
phone: +44 (0) 20 7405 1218

Bikefix in Lambs Conduit Street had plenty.

Recommend them.

Good old fashioned workshop outfit.

Washer cost next to nothing so bought a Brookes saddle off them as well.

news:1h3g2y3.1brpyxzdb9kbhN%[email protected]...