Brompton Sachs hub rebuild

Ric

Guest
Hello,

Somebody recently damaged the hub on my Brompton, twisting the toggle chain
and breaking the index bar into which it screws. I got the replacement
parts, but can't work out how to put the hub back together. Does anybody
know of an exploded view of the hub that can be downloaded?

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:18:36 +0200, "Ric" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Somebody recently damaged the hub on my Brompton, twisting the toggle chain
>and breaking the index bar into which it screws. I got the replacement
>parts, but can't work out how to put the hub back together. Does anybody
>know of an exploded view of the hub that can be downloaded?

Look on http://www.sram.com/en/service/sram/tech_manuals.php (Sachs
were bought by/merged with Sram)

Tim