Brooks and Ideale arse-paralysers wanted

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Bruce Robbins, Jun 17, 2003.

  1. Brooks and Ideale saddles may be an acquired taste but I've acquired a taste for them. However, my
    meagre earnings coupled with the financial demands of my soon-to-be ex-wife mean that I can't afford
    to pay new prices.

    If any of you have had your bums numbed by a recalcitrant leather buttock punisher and have confined
    it to the spares box, please offer it to me at a reasonable price.

    I have a couple of vintage lightweight racers as well as more modern bikes so I'd be very happy to
    provide a new home for a leather saddle regardless of age.

    Thanks, Bruce

    Tags:

  2. Sam Salt

    Sam Salt Guest

    Don't know your location but at the York Rally this weekend the CTC usually have a good number of '
    seconds ' Brooks saddles of various models on sale at substantial savings.

    Sam Salt

    "Bruce Robbins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Brooks and Ideale saddles may be an acquired taste but I've acquired a taste for them. However, my
    > meagre earnings coupled with the financial demands of my soon-to-be ex-wife mean that I can't
    > afford to pay new prices.
    >
    > If any of you have had your bums numbed by a recalcitrant leather buttock punisher and have
    > confined it to the spares box, please offer it to me at a reasonable price.
    >
    > I have a couple of vintage lightweight racers as well as more modern bikes so I'd be very happy to
    > provide a new home for a leather saddle regardless of age.
    >
    > Thanks, Bruce

    ---

  3. Jacques

    Jacques Guest

    On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:09:31 +0000, Bruce Robbins wrote:

    > If any of you have had your bums numbed by a recalcitrant leather buttock punisher and have
    > confined it to the spares box, please offer it to me at a reasonable price.

    I've just bought one last Saturday, liked the way home very much, and therefore I'm certainly going
    to keep it for myself !!

    Jacques

  4. Sam Salt

    Sam Salt Guest

    Don't know your location but at the York Rally this weekend the CTC usually have a range of '
    seconds ' of various Brooks models at substantial reductions.

    Sam Salt

    jacques wrote:
    > On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:09:31 +0000, Bruce Robbins wrote:
    >
    >> If any of you have had your bums numbed by a recalcitrant leather buttock punisher and have
    >> confined it to the spares box, please offer it to me at a reasonable price.
    >
    > I've just bought one last Saturday, liked the way home very much, and therefore I'm certainly
    > going to keep it for myself !!
    >
    > Jacques

    ---

  5. On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:28:47 +0000 (UTC), contributor Sam Salt had scribed:
    > Don't know your location but at the York Rally this weekend the CTC usually have a good number of
    > ' seconds ' Brooks saddles of various models on sale at substantial savings.

    Got one there myself!

    Are you going to be there this year?

    Gary

    --

    The email address is for newsgroups purposes only and therefore unlikely to be read.

    For contact via email use my real name with an underscore separator at the domain of CompuServe.