Brooks saddles, as good as they look?

less'go

Sep 11, 2003
The other day I saw the very handsome Brooks line of saddles, they're not outrageously expensive and I'm thinking of getting one. I could only find one post in appreciation of these retro beauties, any other opinions? I just use my bike to get from here to there, speed and weight are not a major issue...

Thanks!
SAra:)

Originally posted by less'go
The other day I saw the very handsome Brooks line of saddles, they're not outrageously expensive and I'm thinking of getting one. I could only find one post in appreciation of these retro beauties, any other opinions? I just use my bike to get from here to there, speed and weight are not a major issue...

Thanks!

SORRY! Excuse me, never mind this post, I have just found all the info, and there is plenty on this forum, about Brooks...

S.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by less'go

Thanks!

Yes. The Hell With Jell, get a brooks!