Brother Tyronerie, your Salvation is in Doubt . . . unless . . .

T

tock

Brother Tyronerie, you have transgressed the Commandment that says, "Thou shalt not bear false
witness" by spreading allegations against gay people that have been proven by medical science to be
completely false and without basis.

Yes, you have sinned BIG TIME, broken one of the TEN COMMANDMENTS that Jehovah Himself gave Moses
3500 years ago. SIN is what keeps you out of "FELLOWSHIP with GOD." REPENTANCE is the only path back
to fellowship with God, So . . . YOU MUST REPENT of this sin or else WRITHE in the FIERY PITS of
ETERNAL TORMENT.

Get my drift?

I highly recommend that you get on your knees and beg forgiveness from those you have offended --
your deity, and the gay people on these newsgroups, and then resolve to never commit the same
offense again . . . Remember, the Bible says you shouldn't "test God's forgiveness" by sinning,
asking forgiveness, then doing the same sin and then asking forgiveness again.

But then, I don't really give a rat's ass what happens to you after you take your last breath on
this planet, so if you don't repent and apologize and end up in Hellfire and Brimstone forever and
ever, it ain't my problem, pal, it'll be all yours. If your Pride keeps you from doing what you
ought to do, fine. Then it'll be the sin of breaking the Commandment AND the sin of Pride that will
condemn you to your fate.

It's all up to you, pal . . . Repent and apologize, or Burn forever.

--Tock

(Previous e-mail posted below for your convenience)
==================================================

"tyronerie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> <[email protected]> howled:
>
> > You may not understand this, but two gay people without HIV can have

or
> > HIV or anything like that.
>

> syphilis, gonorrhea, AIDS, and so on, if both of them are "clean", so

That's not exactly what I'd call an apology for "Bearing false witness." But I will take that as a
ringing endorsement of Civil Rights for gays and monogamous gay couples.

> Trouble is...so few are "clean", and because they are so promiscuous, these diseases are
> afflicting them to astounding degrees.

Ok, I presume you didn't just pull this opinion right out of your ass, and it is based on some
empirical study of some sort. Can you tell us what that study might be, and who conducted it and
when and where?

> infect it's practitioners with hepatitis

Every time? Even if neither partner has the hepatitis virus?

>..and a mytiad of other afflictions called "Gay Bowel Syndrome" EVEN IF they are free of the other
>STD's and EVEN if they are perfectly monogamous.

Mon bon ami, there seems to be no such thing as "Gay Bowel Syndrome." I've been mixing with gay
people since 1976 and have never met or heard of anyone with this affliction. If you check out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_disease you'll see it says:
==============================

"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The term gay disease or gay plague refers to the concept
of a disease

often linked to the venereal disease AIDS. Historically, the term has been used by doctors,
particularly in the 1970s, but there is no evidence that a gay-specific disease is even possible.
The term is currently used

homophobic hate speech.

Various attempts have been made to define gay-only or gay-specific diseases, particularly during the
1970s. Gay bowel syndrome was a term first used in 1976, prior to the discovery of AIDS, to describe
a series of parasitic disorders caused by oral/anal contact and allegedly related to gay male

1980s, dismissed as the result of ill-informed bigotry. The medical problems

confined to the bowel, and fail to meet the medical definition of a syndrome. Despite this, the term
continues to see widespread use from certain elements in the anti-gay lobby.
=============================

I don't know where you've been getting your information from, but it seems to be from a source that
is itself "Bearing False Witness" against gay people, and is violating the Commandment (see Exodus
20:16 "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor").

> That is because gay male intercourse is prone to spreading "filth diseases", due to the amount of
> fecal matter involved.

and they're faced with the same issues that gay couples who practice anal intercourse do; why do you
not rage against their "filth diseases?" And keep in mind that most gay couples don't do anal
intercourse (at least the vast majority of the couples I know) because most guys don't particularly
like being on the receiving end. It isn't what I would call "comfortable." Instead, gay couples find
other stuff to keep themselves entertained (I ain't gonna say exactly what--if you want to know the

may strike you as truly amazing--there are gay couples that express their "physical desires" with
tenderness and affection, just like some

Yah, when ya come right down to it, there really isn't much going on in

duped and misled by your sources into Transgressing the 10 Commandments by breaking the one that
says "Thou shalt not bear false witness against your neighbor." Again, you need to repent of this
sin, and apologize to those you have harmed. Or else your salvation may be lost forever!

--Tock