brought my 1st bent out of storage

B

Bill B

Pulled out the trusty AT the other day.Front and rear tire were flat but were fine when pumped up.I
checked the cane creek air shock and was surprised that after sitting up for three years the shock
still had the correct pressure and my LED flashers batt's were still good. reason for pulling out
the AT was to do a ride with two local benters that ride CLWB bents[Cannondale and Cycle genius].
The day of the planned ride the Cycle genius guy canceled out but my Cannondale Bud [Hi Art] made
the show. We had a great easy paced type of ride where the route changes several times. We did ride
across the Old memphis Arkansas bridge to the Arkansas side and then up a gravel road headed to
Dacus Lake and Fishing camp.I used to have a bunch of photos of my Faired AT on my AOL homepage.Home
page is no more so I took some pics of the AT and put them on my Webshots page. Three pics of me &
my AT can be seen at

http://community.webshots.com/album/101647723EJrhmA

was nice getting back on the AT after a 3 year lay off. I do still think it's a nice little city
bike and when it's faired it is pretty quick Cheers Bill

>was nice getting back on the AT after a 3 year lay off. I do still think it's a nice little city
>bike and when it's faired it is pretty quick

I recently picked up a fairing for my wife's AT, thinking I might be able to ride in some
colder/slicker conditions than I would attempt on my Vision R44 SWB.

Your post inspired me to take it out on Tuesday on my daily 20-mile ride. YOUR AT with fairing may
be "quick" but mine is a real slug.

I am using the original tires, and I did like the "cushy" ride compare to my double-Pantoured
Vision, but my legs felt like I had ridden 30 or 40 miles ... even stopped to make sure nothing was
rubbing (brakes, etc).... afraid it's gonna be a long, hard winter :(