Brrrr - cold this morning

On 12 Dec, 13:53, "vernon" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Trevor A Panther" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]...
>

> > <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >> shirley a question for urbancyclist-uk?

> >> My suggestion would be safely lodged in your pubic hair :)

> >> scratch scratch
> >> james

> > It brings to mind an oft seen "quotation" inscribed as graffiti on toilet
> > walls

> > "One would think with all this wit
> > that Shakespeare himself had come here to s*it."

> > I shall not dare to say how crabby I am feeling today though!

> A toilet poem that I've not seen in a long time...
>
> It's no good standing on the seat
> The crabs in here can jump six feet
> An if you think that's rather high
> Go next door - the b*sta*ds fly- Hide quoted text -

How did I know this thread would end up in the toilet? ;-)

David Lloyd

On 11 Dec, 15:10, "Trevor A Panther" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> After enforced days at home -- parcel deliveries, house repairs, gale force
> winds -- I was out today enjoying the sunshine and did my standard 20 mile
> circuit, including a call into Doncaster market for meat, live crabs and
> mussels!

You know that cycling gives you bigger mussels? Well that's what I
heard. It can make them sore, as well, if you're not careful. ;-)

David Lloyd

x-no-archive:On 11 Dec, 22:08, [email protected]
(Ekul Namsob) wrote:

> You have a fishmonger supplier? Could you get them to supply Preston
> with a good fishmonger?

I ride to my local fish filleting and smoking factory to buy my fish
supplies. It is on the coast, and gets the produce straight from the
trawlers, so is fresh, as opposed to those slimy rancid trouts sold in
Tescos.

David Lloyd <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 11 Dec, 22:06, [email protected] (Ekul
> Namsob) wrote:

> > > How exactly does one carry live crabs on a bicycle?

> > Well away from the spare inner tubes.
> >

> Thus to avoid pinch punctures. ;-) Whatever the weather, it would be
> nippy.

You just had to take it too far...

Luke :)

exile in Lancashire <http://www.shrimper.org.uk>