Brrrr...time to ride?

Gman

Guest
Well the Oregon Scientific says 15 deg F...brrrr, but I BADLY need some exercise and it's not wet
here yet, so I think I'll need to fix the pinch flat I got on Wednesday's ride and get the Surly out
for a spin.

Then to the drinking beer and watching football...GO COUGS! Right Jonesy???

First tho...duty calls...there's a 2-yr old that is tugging at my leg for breakfast.

Wish me luck! G

On 1 Nov 2003 15:17:01 GMT, Gman <[email protected]> wrote:
> Well the Oregon Scientific says 15 deg F...brrrr, but I BADLY need some exercise and it's not wet
> here yet, so I think I'll need to fix the pinch flat I got on Wednesday's ride and get the Surly
> out for a spin.
>
> Then to the drinking beer and watching football...GO COUGS! Right Jonesy???
>
> First tho...duty calls...there's a 2-yr old that is tugging at my leg for breakfast.
>
> Wish me luck! G

...and the answer is RIDE!

I fixed my flat. DAMN I hate how tight those Mutano Raptors are! Sure is no chance of them rolling
off the rim while riding.

A beautiful day on the SS. It warmed up to about 45 or so, which is really just about perfect if
there's not too much wind. Crisp and clear.

And now let us turn our focus to the beer and football...

> I fixed my flat. DAMN I hate how tight those Mutano Raptors are! Sure is no chance of them rolling
> off the rim while riding.

I hear ya... Mutanos and Rhyno Lites were never meant to be together.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Gman wrote:

> Well the Oregon Scientific says 15 deg F...brrrr, but I BADLY need some exercise and it's not wet
> here yet, so I think I'll need to fix the pinch flat I got on Wednesday's ride and get the Surly
> out for a spin.
>
> Then to the drinking beer and watching football...GO COUGS! Right Jonesy???
>
> First tho...duty calls...there's a 2-yr old that is tugging at my leg for breakfast.
>
> Wish me luck! G

Good Idea, GMan. I was out up high on the SS last night. Clear, cold and not too crowded. Few times
that 2 layers and a vest weren't enough. beautiful at sunset.

Paladin

>> I fixed my flat. DAMN I hate how tight those Mutano Raptors are! Sure is no chance of them
>> rolling off the rim while riding.
>
> I hear ya... Mutanos and Rhyno Lites were never meant to be together.

Moto raptors neither..:-(

On 1 Nov 2003 15:17:01 GMT, Gman <[email protected]> wrote:

>Well the Oregon Scientific says 15 deg F...brrrr, but I BADLY need some exercise and it's not wet
>here yet, so I think I'll need to fix the pinch flat I got on Wednesday's ride and get the Surly
>out for a spin.
>
>Then to the drinking beer and watching football...GO COUGS! Right Jonesy???
>
>First tho...duty calls...there's a 2-yr old that is tugging at my leg for breakfast.
>
>Wish me luck! G

good luck, Bill

Gman <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Well the Oregon Scientific says 15 deg F...brrrr, but I BADLY need some exercise and it's not wet
> here yet, so I think I'll need to fix the pinch flat I got on Wednesday's ride and get the Surly
> out for a spin.
>
> Then to the drinking beer and watching football...GO COUGS! Right Jonesy???

Yup. And a 1600 game start means time to ride. While the wife and kidlets are getting over
their chocolate hangovers by doing some power-shopping (ouch, is my credit card on fire again?)
I get to ride. It's cold, but after the climb, I'm way hot in just shorts and a fleece. Ten
miles and I'm good.

I knew that the Cougs would lose to USC, but then again, I think that USC could probably whip
Oklahoma. We'll see, come January.

> First tho...duty calls...there's a 2-yr old that is tugging at my leg for breakfast.

Get them hooked on french toast. (Freedom toast?) Easy to make, fills them up, gets rid of old
bread. LOL.

Hope it was fun.
--
Jonesy

E-mail me: rfjonesy *at* hotmail *dot* com

Jonesy spray painted on a boxcar:
> Gman <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> Well the Oregon Scientific says 15 deg F...brrrr, but I BADLY need some exercise and it's not wet
>> here yet, so I think I'll need to fix the pinch flat I got on Wednesday's ride and get the Surly
>> out for a spin.
>>
>> Then to the drinking beer and watching football...GO COUGS! Right Jonesy???
>
> Yup. And a 1600 game start means time to ride.

silly guys, just mount the tube to this: http://www.bikeforest.com/cb/index.html

"Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Jonesy spray painted on a boxcar:
> > Gman <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >> Well the Oregon Scientific says 15 deg F...brrrr, but I BADLY need some exercise and it's not
> >> wet here yet, so I think I'll need to fix the pinch flat I got on Wednesday's ride and get the
> >> Surly out for a spin.
> >>
> >> Then to the drinking beer and watching football...GO COUGS! Right Jonesy???
> >
> > Yup. And a 1600 game start means time to ride.
>
> silly guys, just mount the tube to this: http://www.bikeforest.com/cb/index.html

And spoil both activities? During the game, one hand on a beer, the other on the remote, or in a bag
of chips, pep sticks, pretzels, etc. The remote for turning down the game and asking Mrs. Spider to
grab me another brew.

Ride in the morning, watch football in the afternoon. A perfect Saturday.