brrrr.......

"Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> give me some snow to ride and jump in and I too would have a smile like that. Very little snow
> here in uk unfortunately. http://www.tau-designs.co.uk/wightmax.jpg nearest i got at present for a
> decent pic.
>
> And yes i know I should have had my helmet on, bad example and all, but
hey
> its my head, my choice , my right!

If you were in the states, I'd say...NOT your right as taxpayer dollars end up paying to support
your brain damaged head when your health insurance runs out, if you had any to begin with.

penny

"Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> give me some snow to ride and jump in and I too would have a smile like that. Very little snow
> here in uk unfortunately. http://www.tau-designs.co.uk/wightmax.jpg nearest i got at present for a
> decent pic.

Welcome to the AM-B ponytail wearers club. Get ready to be accused of being a smelly greasy-haired
scumbag and don't even think of getting good service in a restaurant in Utah.

JD

"penny s" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

| "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:[email protected]...
| > give me some snow to ride and jump in and I too would have a smile like that. Very little snow
| > here in uk unfortunately. http://www.tau-designs.co.uk/wightmax.jpg nearest i got at present for
| > decent pic.
| >
| > And yes i know I should have had my helmet on, bad example and all, but
| hey
| > its my head, my choice , my right!
|
| If you were in the states, I'd say...NOT your right as taxpayer dollars
end
| up paying to support your brain damaged head when your health insurance
runs
| out, if you had any to begin with.

So using that "logic" people should be required to wear the appropropriate helmets when driving,
when walking, when showering, etc.

People should also not be allowed to eat fatty foods, drink alcohol, etc.

It's not as simplistic as you would like it to be.

--
Pete Fagerlin

http://www.petefagerlin.com

Very true....... In my defence the picture is definately an out of character one. Since I teach rock
climbing I understand the issues on safety. Your comment would be even more justified by the
way...since UK health care is paid for solely by taxation.

Apologies if it offended, just the only picture I had on here.

Simon

"penny s" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > give me some snow to ride and jump in and I too would have a smile like that. Very little snow
> > here in uk unfortunately. http://www.tau-designs.co.uk/wightmax.jpg nearest i got at present for
> > a decent pic.
> >
> > And yes i know I should have had my helmet on, bad example and all, but
> hey
> > its my head, my choice , my right!
>
> If you were in the states, I'd say...NOT your right as taxpayer dollars
end
> up paying to support your brain damaged head when your health insurance
runs
> out, if you had any to begin with.
>
> penny

> ClydesdaleMTB wrote:

> Singlespeeding in the snow, it just doesn't get any better.*
>
> --
> John G. ( Except a post ride barley soda and some cuddlin' with the wife. )

Hoo-yeah !! Just came in from a chilly ride --- 24degrees, but much colder factoring in the stiff
wind outta the west.... the ride to trailhead was "refreshing". Amazing how quickly you warm up once
hitting the trail though, eh? Only cold spot is tips of index fingers...gonna have to rethink better
windblocking gloves... any suggestions? Legs staying quite comfy with two layers of poly -- toes
toasty in the bugabootoo's, and topside toasty under the Entrant breaker... Anybody out there
wearing a ski helmet for riding when conditions get real cold?... Wondering if that might be better
than the Giro as temps drop... -BigfootDenny

JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > give me some snow to ride and jump in and I too would have a smile like that. Very little snow
> > here in uk unfortunately. http://www.tau-designs.co.uk/wightmax.jpg nearest i got at present for
> > a decent pic.
>
> Welcome to the AM-B ponytail wearers club. Get ready to be accused of being a smelly
> greasy-haired scumbag

Awe man, the truth hurts that much does it?

> and don't even think of getting good service in a restaurant in Utah.

That'll be that freaking tutu again, Jock Duff me old chap.

Shaun aRe still got his ponytail - in a plastic bag.