Bruyneel Admits Doping at Disco...kind of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More from Bruyneel:

Moreover, the Belgian is not afraid of ghosts from the Kazakh team's past. "I have certain written guarantees. I will do it my way. If I don't succeed, then I will make the decision to leave. I don't think it will come to that. This must be a team with the 'Johan Bruyneel' philosophy."

The Bruyneel philosophy? Take as much dope as possible? It's only doping if you get caught?

Prediction: Kloeden will not be sacked and will leave on his condizion on end season. He doped all right but JB would not keep him in the first place over the great selezion he already posseded.. Something not said...

Crankyfeet said:
I think if you stay a bit longer, you'd see that there is a wide spread of different targets that are unfortunately regularly provided for us to shoot at. There is no shortage of rotten fodder emanating from multiple sources in pro cycling currently.
Exactly - my perspective from my brief time here is that no target is spared, for Bambi to suggest that only Bruyneel is a target here means she hasn't read through most of the other threads.

He is talking out of both sides of his ass. Just trying to distance himself and slam Armstrong at the same time. The Hog will continue to be the Hog.

What are the chances Klodi will get a spot on Astana's Tour squad? It looks like Bruyneel brought in riders to ride the Tour, and the rest of the squad will be left to ride whatever the A team doesn't want to ride..

Bro Deal said:
What are the chances Klodi will get a spot on Astana's Tour squad? It looks like Bruyneel brought in riders to ride the Tour, and the rest of the squad will be left to ride whatever the A team doesn't want to ride..

Astana in disarray ?

Bro Deal said:
Maybe he'll get to ride the Tour of America...

whiteboytrash said:
...and whats the deal with Kloden ? Bruyneel has already sidelined him... its obvious he doesn't want Kloden on the team but he has to honor the contract... you think Kloden will call Jan and tell him what Bruyneel had been up to all those years ?
Excellent point. That could be the _root of it.

Bro Deal said:
Klodi should slap a palmfull of Androgel on Contador.
Yeah, just kinda slap him on the back before an alpine stage and say, "Good luck out here today."

Look, there's no way JB is going to run anything but a systematically doped team. Now, that's not to say that everyone on the team will get the systematic treatment. It'll be a core of riders and everyone else will be kept on the outs. Like WBT said, that's likely why JB is having problems with Kloden being on the team. There's no way JB will let him in on that inner circle. It's the riders who are on the outs who JB will have to worry about.

Astana brought JB on to win the Tour and this is how he gets it done. They knew that when they hired him. Disco: eight tour victories and never a positive (there was one). They're betting on his ability to not get caught and still run a doped team. Disco placed the same bet. Remember, Armstrong didn't like JB before he became the DS at Disco...

bambi said:
****** on their faces? Basso was cleared by the UCI and the Italy Cycling Federation when he hired him, I'd have done the same if I had the money and a good team! Discovery was not btw the only team after him, if you can dig deeper you'll see witch teams were so ****** that he actually went for DC.. Lefevere shouting at JB whilst his dope program prodused multiple victories for his team, wonder why no one talks about that...

I love cycling, after following it for many years I changed my training from running to riding, but since I live in Denmark now, it feels like I'm having headwind all the time, (Denmark is like a pancake, flat, flat, flat and very WINDY) it's awful with a bike, so I rather run when it's really windy...:D
dss

Status
Not open for further replies.