Bryers -Klondike new flavors ice cream

P

Peanutjake

Bryers ice cream has announced they will add Butter Pecan, Rocky Road, an ice cream sandwich and a
fudge bar to their list of Low Carb flavors.

They will publish $1 coupons in March 21 newspapers.

http://www.icecreamusa.com/newsletter/images/0304FSI.jpg

I have no connection with this or any company. I just enjoy being able to eat ice cream again. If
they don't sell this ice cream in your area........Move! PJ

I buy LeCarb here. You are right. It's great to have ice cream again. It's one of my favorite
treats. Mmmmmm! c

"Peanutjake" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Bryers ice cream has announced they will add Butter Pecan, Rocky Road, an
ice cream sandwich and a
> fudge bar to their list of Low Carb flavors.
>
> They will publish $1 coupons in March 21 newspapers.
>
> http://www.icecreamusa.com/newsletter/images/0304FSI.jpg
>
> I have no connection with this or any company. I just enjoy being able to eat ice cream again. If
> they don't sell this ice cream in your area........Move! PJ

One of our local supermarkets has a house brand ice cream that is really good ... couldn't tell you
the brand name right ow, but as soon as my brain gets in gerI will ... it's even cheap ... best
sugar and fat free there is ... even competes with the national brands ... Rainbow

"rainbow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> One of our local supermarkets has a house brand ice cream that is really good ... couldn't tell
> you the brand name right ow, but as soon as my brain gets in gerI will ... it's even cheap ...
> best sugar and fat free there is ... even competes with the national brands ... Rainbow
>

Hey Rainbow, are you a t2 diabetic?

If so you should not care about sugar free. What should be important to you is Low Carb or
Carb Free.

Sugar free, if it is high in carbs, could kill you or a least make your diabetes worse.

PJ

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:16:48 -0500, "Peanutjake"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>
>"rainbow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:731-4028F35F-74@storefull-
>3112.bay.webtv.net...
>> One of our local supermarkets has a house brand ice cream that is really good ... couldn't tell
>> you the brand name right ow, but as soon as my brain gets in gerI will ... it's even cheap ...
>> best sugar and fat free there is ... even competes with the national brands ... Rainbow
>>
>
>Hey Rainbow, are you a t2 diabetic?
>
>If so you should not care about sugar free. What should be important to you is Low Carb or
>Carb Free.
>
>Sugar free, if it is high in carbs, could kill you or a least make your diabetes worse.
>

And sugar is, in most cases, the worst and most abundant carb in ice cream. With the sugar free
stuff, you get about the same glycemic properties as milk - not bad if you don't eat too much
at a time.