BTC/Jacobsen continue to publish false statements

Terri Alvillar

Guest
The Bicycle Trails Council of Marin (BTC) continues to publish false statements about its illegal
mountain bike trail building at Camp Tamarancho, Fairfax.

The Winter 2003 issue of Tamarancho Trail News states "Concerns expressed by a few of Tamarancho
neighbors caused Marin County to require the Scouts to complete an Environmental Initial Study."
That statement is false. The County of Marin and the State of California require the study because
of the extensive illegal excavation done by the BTC and Forest Knolls Freewheelers over a period of
six years.

Why is it that the BTC has such a problem accepting responsibility for their illegal acts? They
continue to sing the mountain biker's international anthem, "It's not my fault."
http://www.coastalpost.com/01/11/11.htm

Photos of one illegal Tamarancho trail are posted at
http://homepage.mac.com/terrialvillar/mountainbikedamage/PhotoAlbum22.html

Terri Alvillar Fairfax, CA, USA

you can ****** talk "Mr. 1,000 useless posts a day":eek:

Maybe you need one of these:
www.mountainbikepark.com

I won't be replying your post with another new post either as that would lower myself to yur level and take up valuable bandwith. Why don't you register so all these ppl know you for who you really are. Hiding behind "guest". That's what a person of diminutive personal stature would do.:eek: :D

Terri Alvillar <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Terri Alvillar <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> > **** off Alvillar you silly-stupid creature, you're wasting your time
here.

> > Shaun aRe

> What's the matter, Shaun?

I just fail to understand why you would post that stuff here? MV, I can understand - he's a
lunatic. You too?

The only reason I can see, is that you wish to incite anger, and so, you are wasting your time, you
just look silly-stupid. It's like advertising pork products on a Muslim ng, heheheheh....

> Am I making it difficult for you to concentrate on yourself?

Don't be silly(er).

> Anyway, thank you for spelling my name correctly.

You are welcome.

Thank you for E-mailing our sales office, and having it forwarded to my Father. I must have upset
your thin skinned self mightily.

> Terri Alvillar

Shaun aRe

[email protected] (Sean S) wrote in message news:<
> Different Sean here, but I was wondering... Terri... why you changed your AOL profile's
> occupational listing from "Hardwood Lumber Sales" to just plain old "Sales."
>
> Didn't want the world to know you are a hypocrite?

I didn't know you were so interested. I changed it because I'm not selling lumber any more. However,
I am very proud of my 23 years in that industry, 14 of which were spent working with one of the
world's pioneers of sustained yield forestry. Terri Alvillar
http://homepage.mac.com/terrialvillar/mountainbikedamage/PhotoAlbum11.html

Terri Alvillar <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Sean S) wrote in message news:<
> > Different Sean here, but I was wondering... Terri... why you changed
your AOL
> > profile's occupational listing from "Hardwood Lumber Sales" to just
plain old
> > "Sales."
> >
> > Didn't want the world to know you are a hypocrite?
>

> I didn't know you were so interested. I changed it because I'm not selling lumber any more.
> However, I am very proud of my 23 years in that industry, 14 of which were spent working with one
> of the world's pioneers of sustained yield forestry.

Sustained yield hardwood forestry? Well I never.......

Shaun aRe