BTW, I'm approaching the Century mark.

MotownBikeBoy

Nov 24, 2012
Damned close in fact, here are my single trip rides from the past few Saturdays 4 weeks ago, 48; 3 weeks ago, 85, last weekend only 25, I had out of town company; this morning 53. Definitely no sweat for Oct unless something goes bad with my surgeries.

Reactions: haleylx4
I wouldn't worry too much about that. If there's an anesthesia problem, you'll iikely never realize it unless the problem is that you come out of anesthesia during surgery and the anesthesiologist doesn't realize it, leaving you to suffer tortuous pain.

Originally Posted by MotownBikeBoy .

Damned close in fact, here are my single trip rides from the past few Saturdays

4 weeks ago, 48; 3 weeks ago, 85, last weekend only 25, I had out of town company; this morning 53.

Definitely no sweat for Oct unless something goes bad with my surgeries.
Hmmm...

It's all good. It doesn't matter. Some get really bugged out about it, but it is all in how you look at it really. You just need to keep exercising and moving.

JSWin said:
It's all good. It doesn't matter. Some get really bugged out about it, but it is all in how you look at it really. You just need to keep exercising and moving.

Even if you and your thread has been dead for years, By all means keep moving.

MotownBikeBoy said:
Only the thread - rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

Good to know but of course my post was intended as a generalized comment to our resident grave robber. His presence may be a forewarning of the impending Zombie Thread Apocalypse.