Btw, whatever happened to our Kiwi rep... and other MIAs

Slack

Guest
That post from Marty reminded me about that dude hat used to post from New
Zealand. Whatever happened to that dude... I can't even remember his name??

Was going to put out a APB on crazy, too, but I see he posted earlier
today.

Also, while I'm reminiscing, remember John from AZ -- used to work for
SuperBlow?
--
Slack

Slack wrote:
> That post from Marty reminded me about that dude hat used to post from
> New Zealand. Whatever happened to that dude... I can't even remember his
> name??
>
> Was going to put out a APB on crazy, too, but I see he posted earlier
> today.
>
> Also, while I'm reminiscing, remember John from AZ -- used to work for
> SuperBlow?

No word from Phil lately either...

Shawn wrote:
> Slack wrote:
>> That post from Marty reminded me about that dude hat used to post from
>> New Zealand. Whatever happened to that dude... I can't even remember
>> his name??
>>
>> Was going to put out a APB on crazy, too, but I see he posted earlier
>> today.
>>
>> Also, while I'm reminiscing, remember John from AZ -- used to work for
>> SuperBlow?

> No word from Phil lately either...

Doesn't he have to put in his tour of duty?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Slack wrote:
> That post from Marty reminded me about that dude hat used to post from New
> Zealand. Whatever happened to that dude... I can't even remember his name??
>
> Was going to put out a APB on crazy, too, but I see he posted earlier
> today.
>
> Also, while I'm reminiscing, remember John from AZ -- used to work for
> SuperBlow?
> --
> Slack

The frightpig ate them.

JD

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:47:50 -0800, Slack wrote:

> That post from Marty reminded me about that dude hat used to post from New
> Zealand. Whatever happened to that dude... I can't even remember his name??

Westie?

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 08:01:10 -0800, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:47:50 -0800, Slack wrote:
>
>> That post from Marty reminded me about that dude hat used to post from
>> New
>> Zealand. Whatever happened to that dude... I can't even remember his
>> name??

> Westie?

That's him. Good memory.
--