General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

buachaille.com website down, or is it just me?

Started by RichardC · · Last activity · 2 posts · 158 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 August 2007
Last activity
24 August 2007
Original author
RichardC
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
158
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've been trying to access the excellent buachaille.com website
    (outdoor-gear price comparison and reviews) all week but I'm having no
    luck. They haven't replied to an e-mail I sent them either. Google
    cached it about 10 days ago though. Does anyone know what is wrong (or
    failing that, the cheapest place to but a Mountain Equipment Borealis
    Bivi bag)?

  2. I can't access it either.

    A good trick is to try a proxy server e.g.

    http://www.freeproxy.ca

    If you can't access a site, just in case your ISP is having DNS
    problems

    Ted

    RichardC said:

    I've been trying to access the excellent buachaille.com website
    (outdoor-gear price comparison and reviews) all week but I'm having no
    luck. They haven't replied to an e-mail I sent them either. Google
    cached it about 10 days ago though. Does anyone know what is wrong (or
    failing that, the cheapest place to but a Mountain Equipment Borealis
    Bivi bag)?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.