BUC faces

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by amanda.gallacher, Apr 26, 2006.

  1. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:23:26 -0500, zippy wrote:

    >and the attachment is me around 18, I'm so much prettier now :D

    Which one of the three is you? :)

  2. Eddbmxdude

    Eddbmxdude Guest

    trials_uni wrote:
    > ummm edd...y are you dressed like a pig on saturdays??

    Well.............. That was a special saturday, it was my birthday. But
    sometimes we do get dressed up and go out clubbing! Not with my mum
    though!

    Rock on!
    Edd

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

    "Its not that far up really" Zippy, on climbing up snowdon.

    "How about not equating death with stopping?" - Alanis Morissette
    Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

  3. epistolize

    epistolize Guest

    my computer kept screwing up when i tried to post yesterday, but here's
    me (from about a year back). i doubt you'll see me dressed like this at
    the buc but it's one of the closest pics i have to hand atm. my hair
    often changes (from braids to canerow to just a ponytail), but i am
    quite fond of hats and caps and the like. looking forward to meeting
    you all at the buc this year!!:p
    [image:
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/corrugatedair/aorja003.jpg]

    --
    epistolize

    my sig is a squiggle, but my keyboard like a trusty secretary always
    organises my thoughts into lines of legible text in files so I can
    scream and beat up on my computer when it crashes and I haven't backed
    up.

    Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup? 'Bite Me'
    epistolize's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11876

  4. unicycleboy

    unicycleboy Guest

  5. gkmac

    gkmac Guest

    Although not really related to BUC, did you know there is a 'faces
    gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ktars)? When "yoopers" set it up, they
    altered the permissions so anybody can add their faces.

    --
    gkmac

    "It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
    unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
    "Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
    "You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
    gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

  6. cathwood

    cathwood Guest

  7. plumsie

    plumsie Guest

  8. That's me in the middle...

    Hard day at the office.

    [image:
    http://www.soundation.net/SOUNDATION CHRISTMAS/images/dscf0451001.jpg]

    |Filename: dscf0451001.jpg |

    MrBoogiejuice

    If quizzes are quizzical what are tests?
    Make crumbs not War!
    www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
    Send submissions to [email protected]
    MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

  9. unicycleboy

    unicycleboy Guest

  10. cathwood

    cathwood Guest

  11. andycookuk

    andycookuk Guest

    Here's me! (Imaging my face with more smiling).

    13190

    *Message to everyone*: Come and say hello to me! I'm keen to meet new
    unicyclists!

    |Filename: shake.gif |

    andycookuk

    Who ya gonna call?
    andycookuk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11138

  12. Eddbmxdude

    Eddbmxdude Guest

    This is my gorgeous girlfriend, Jo. She will be coming to BUC as a
    non-rider but she is going to learn there. Shes really looking forward
    to it!
    [image:
    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/..._GALLERYSID=dd5c44d8c303898d890c1f63fdecbd16]

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

    "Its not that far up really" Zippy, on climbing up snowdon.

    "I like hockey, none of those nanby-panby sports, we want brutality."
    My little sister! (Who im now slightly scared of)
    Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

  13. unicycleboy

    unicycleboy Guest

    this is paul and baz who are also going

    |Filename: paulbaz.jpg |

    unicycleboy

    www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

    MMMM the Bishop

    http://tinyurl.com/afror
    unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

  14. im pretty sure bishop wont see this thread so i will post a pic of
    him... this is Bishop

    |Filename: bishop!.jpg |

    amanda.gallacher

    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
    'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
    "i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
    Mike (swarbrim)

    [email protected] - add me
    amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

  15. is this all thats going to BUC?! :eek:! come on guys and gals, dont be
    camera shy :p

    --
    amanda.gallacher

    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
    'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
    "i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
    Mike (swarbrim)
    " I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
    [email protected] - add me
    amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

  16. gkmac

    gkmac Guest

    amanda.gallacher wrote:
    > is this all thats going to BUC?! :eek:! come on guys and gals, dont be
    > camera shy :p

    Nobody tends to point their camera at me, so far only phil has been
    'brave enough' (http://tinyurl.com/hu86d).

    I'll also be wearing a distinctive watch. That has a face, so I'll post
    it here.:p

    |Filename: COMBAT_large.jpg |

    gkmac

    "It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
    unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
    "Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
    "You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
    gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

  17. Eddbmxdude

    Eddbmxdude Guest

    5 D A Y S T O G O !

    My girlfriend is so exited she is getting out of hand! I think she's
    more excited than me, and she can't even ride a unicycle(yet)!

    Ride on!
    Edd

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

    "May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
    nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

    "I like hockey, none of those namby-pamby sports, we want brutality."
    My little sister! (Who im now slightly scared of)
    Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

  18. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

  19. s7ev0

    s7ev0 Guest

    Still working on the photo, but I should have a t shirt with my avatar
    on it (thanks Loosemoose!). I'll also have my two sons in tow to aid
    recognition.

    Here's hoping for dry weather!

    --
    s7ev0