BUC faces

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by amanda.gallacher, Apr 26, 2006.

  1. DarkTom

    DarkTom Guest

    This is me. But I no longer have a beard and my hair is shorter.

    Plumsie, I thought you were called Phil on the forum. This thread is
    serving its purpose already!

    T.

    |Filename: me.jpg |

    DarkTom

    '*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
    -\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
    less\" - johnhimsworth
    \"you could help by not making it look so darn easy\" - chrashing
    \"darktom is our main man in scotland\" - gild
    -
    DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

  2. gkmac

    gkmac Guest

    DarkTom wrote:
    > This is me. But I no longer have a beard and my hair is shorter.

    But you're still wearing a headband, so you're still easy to point out.

    Actually I much prefer 'this picture of you.'
    (http://tinyurl.com/p2tzg):D

    --
    gkmac

    "It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
    unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
    "Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
    "You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
    gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

  3. DarkTom

    DarkTom Guest

    Ah the old headband, eh. Loads of folk in Glasgow have told me that it
    is very Rab C Nesbitt. It was purely functional first, cos I had
    longer hair. But now I just like wearing it/them.

    That is a good shot. Taken without my knowledge so it captures the
    real me. Or something arty like that.

    Sorry I don't have a favourite photo of you.

    T.

    --
    DarkTom

    '*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
    -\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
    less\" - johnhimsworth
    \"you could help by not making it look so darn easy\" - chrashing
    \"darktom is our main man in scotland\" - gild
    -
    DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

  4. zippy

    zippy Guest

  5. DarkTom

    DarkTom Guest

    I'll look out for the placcy scouser in the cheap headband!

    T.

    --
    DarkTom

    '*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
    -\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
    less\" - johnhimsworth
    \"you could help by not making it look so darn easy\" - chrashing
    \"darktom is our main man in scotland\" - gild
    -
    DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

  6. zippy

    zippy Guest

  7. cathwood

    cathwood Guest

  8. zippy wrote:
    > I'm not a scaly you poor excuse for a neanderthal :p
    >
    > I speak and dress properly :)
    >
    > anyhow i was born Preston and raised in CHESHIRE.

    Are you suggesting that there ain't scallies in Cheshire? Come for a
    night out in Macc and you'll see otherwise!

    Anyway chaps, hope you all have fun at BUC. 'Fraid I can't make it this
    year...Purdy bummed out about it but hey ho.

    --
    MrBoogiejuice

    ---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
    Make crumbs not War!
    www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
    Send submissions to [email protected]
    MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

  9. Eddbmxdude

    Eddbmxdude Guest

    Aww, dude!
    I was lookin forward to meetin up with the "snowdon gang" again. It
    won't be the same without you :(

    Edd

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

    "May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
    nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

    "Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
    Unisteve
    Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

  10. zippy

    zippy Guest

  11. DarkTom

    DarkTom Guest

    zippy wrote:
    > I'm not a scaly you poor excuse for a neanderthal :p
    >
    > I speak and dress properly :)
    >
    > anyhow i was born Preston and raised in CHESHIRE.

    Sweet! When I had my beard I was likened to a neanderthal many a
    time.

    I never called you a scally, just a placcy scouser. :) Something a
    scouser called me once when I told him I was born in Liverpool but
    lived in Birkenhead. Which is in the Wirral I believe. :confused: I
    should know but don't, my family moved to Scotland when I was only 6.

    I shall now look out for the well dressed polite chap in the cheap
    headband. :D

    T.

    Was this proper use of "smilies"?

    --
    DarkTom

    '*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
    -\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
    less\" - johnhimsworth
    \"you could help by not making it look so darn easy\" - chrashing
    \"darktom is our main man in scotland\" - gild
    -
    DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

  12. laura

    laura Guest

    im at college at tho moment so i dont have a picture of me looking any
    better so my avatar will have to do :( its not very big and it doesnt
    look too good.. but thats me :)
    hope to see and talk to you all at buc :D
    not long now cant wait!:D

    (its right in the middle of my AS exams too so its a nice break :) )

    laura xx

    --
    laura

    (8)But I'll still be here waiting for you,I feel alive,You were my
    ecstacy,It's you that I'm craving,I feel alive,You were my energy,So
    why do you hate me?(8)

    one of my favourite songs, coz i didnt know what else to put :rolleyes:
    laura's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6384

  13. plumsie

    plumsie Guest

    DarkTom wrote:
    > This is me. But I no longer have a beard and my hair is shorter.
    >
    > Plumsie, I thought you were called Phil on the forum. This thread is
    > serving its purpose already!
    >

    > T.

    Yeah Tom, I am me.

    Glad to see you are going, I'm looking forward to catching up with you.
    Not seen you since York in January.

    Few others I want to catch up with too.

    --
    plumsie
    plumsie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9800

  14. gkmac

    gkmac Guest

    So both zippy and DarkTom will be wearing headbands. Did either of you
    see any Dire Straits concerts?;)

    From various posts and pictures, I also happen to know that Roger Light
    will be riding a bicycle, swarbrim will be wearing shorts 24/7, rain or
    shine, and Amanda will be wearing a football shirt. Phil will be
    wearing a t-shirt with a legoman on it, whereas Trevor might not be
    wearing a shirt...

    Additionally, I'm guessing Joe Baxter will be dressed head to toe in
    SixSixOne logo'd gear, whereas Yoggi (if he's coming) might not be
    wearing anything at all at some point...

    --
    gkmac

    "It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
    unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
    "Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
    "You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
    gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

  15. Eddbmxdude

    Eddbmxdude Guest

    .....You can add me to that list. I will be bringing a small selection
    from my collection of "sensible" hats! I will attempt to wear one at
    all times, although i don't know if i will be able to, what with the
    heatwave an all! My girlfriend said that she will be the one dressed
    "normally". I don't think she likes my hats.

    Rock on!
    Edd

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

    "May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
    nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

    "Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
    Unisteve
    Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

  16. swarbrim

    swarbrim Guest

    gkmac wrote:
    > So both zippy and DarkTom will be wearing headbands. Did either of you
    > see any Dire Straits concerts?;)
    >
    > From various posts and pictures, I also happen to know that Roger Light
    > will be riding a bicycle, swarbrim will be wearing shorts 24/7, rain or
    > shine, and Amanda will be wearing a football shirt. Phil will be
    > wearing a t-shirt with a legoman on it, whereas Trevor might not be
    > wearing a shirt...
    >
    > Additionally, I'm guessing Joe Baxter will be dressed head to toe in
    > SixSixOne logo'd gear, whereas Yoggi (if he's coming) might not be
    > wearing anything at all at some point...

    What a marvelous post :). Cant wait to meet everyone, I have only met
    a few!

    Mike

    --
    swarbrim

    :D add me at [email protected]

    'i like things big' Amanda

    'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
    swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

  17. plumsie

    plumsie Guest

    gkmac wrote:

    > From various posts and pictures, I also happen to know that Roger Light
    > will be riding a bicycle,

    I think it is actually known as a Bi-vert-icycle

    either that or a two wheeler

    still, I'm sure it is just showing off.(no offence Rod)

    Plumsie

    --

  18. gkmac wrote:
    > Amanda will be wearing a football shirt.

    not this year! im not wearing one single football shirt. ok, maybe just
    one. i will be wearing 'this' (http://tinyurl.com/edtfj) tshirt on the
    friday :) then on the saturday i will be wearing a unicycle.com tshirt.
    and on the sunday i will be wearing 'this' (http://tinyurl.com/n8m8t)
    tshirt. im prepared :)

    --
    amanda.gallacher

    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
    'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
    "i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
    Mike (swarbrim)
    " I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
    [email protected] - add me
    amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

  19. unicycleboy

    unicycleboy Guest

  20. i wont fall in the sea with my tshirt on though :p if we go to the sea
    im taking my bikini top