BUC faces

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by amanda.gallacher, Apr 26, 2006.

  1. unicycleboy

    unicycleboy Guest

  2. swarbrim

    swarbrim Guest

  3. unicycleboy

    unicycleboy Guest

  4. unicycleboy wrote:
    > OHHHH tempting :p

    oh dear

    --
    amanda.gallacher

    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
    'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
    "i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
    Mike (swarbrim)
    " I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
    [email protected] - add me
    amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

  5. gkmac

    gkmac Guest

    Oh, there is one thing I missed out...

    gkmac wrote:
    > Phil will be wearing a t-shirt with a legoman on it

    ...and I've never seen him without a pack of Jelly Babies.

    --
    gkmac

    "It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
    unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
    "Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
    "You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
    gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

  6. Loosemoose

    Loosemoose Guest

    Woo really getting excited now. I will be looking something like this.
    Thats me, slightly drunk. That is what I will be like, except with
    unicycles. It's going to be awesome.

    Loose.

    |Filename: pic_012.jpg |

    Loosemoose

    Vice President - Southampton University Circus Society

    "Come on you target for far away laughter,
    come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine..." - Pink
    Floyd
    Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326

  7. gkmac

    gkmac Guest

    Loosemoose wrote:
    > I will be looking something like this.

    Again, there is an alternative picture of Loosemoose that I like, he's
    on the left of 'this picture' (http://tinyurl.com/gt6lz). Click the
    'fullsize version' (http://tinyurl.com/nvkmq) and witness one of the
    best smiles ever captured on my CCD sensor!

    --

  8. gingerfreek wrote:
    > Here's me, although bear in mind i was going through my iron-pumping
    > stage at the time the picture was taken (i've changed a little since)
    > ;)
    > [image: http://www.hogsquad.co.uk/iain.jpg]

    i like how u have african american arms and a white face

    --
    skianduniaddict

    number1 under 15 skiier in the united states
    ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
    my cat bob ate four kids;)
    i regret the day i threw a snowball at randy johnson
    skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

  9. epistolize

    epistolize Guest

    Eddbmxdude wrote:
    > .....You can add me to that list. I will be bringing a small selection
    > from my collection of "sensible" hats! I will attempt to wear one at
    > all times, although i don't know if i will be able to, what with the
    > heatwave an all! My girlfriend said that she will be the one dressed
    > "normally". I don't think she likes my hats.
    >
    > Rock on!
    > Edd

    i've a collection of hats, so you'll like as not see me wearing some
    sort of millinery item.

    that having been said, and just having posted on ' this'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49285) thread,
    perhaps it wont be too difficult to identify me after all.

    i do like my hats but it is also likely that i will wear my hear either
    in a ponytail or braided (did i say that already?)

    mmm...

    ...yeah... looking forward to meeting up with bare amounts of people
    (to use the local gutter tongue (just kidding)) and riding much better
    and doing some dark tricks and figuring out heavy stuff- it's just
    going to be awesome!!:) :rolleyes:

    oh and..
    PS

    does anyone know about the koxx1 situation, 'cos i may get some extra
    monies in as an early birthday prezzie:p

    --
    epistolize

    my sig is a squiggle, but my keyboard like a trusty secretary always
    organises my thoughts into lines of legible text in files

    anti-capitalisation, anti-capitalism; neither for nor against always
    work well

    "Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?" 'Bite Me'
    epistolize's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11876

  10. swarbrim

    swarbrim Guest

    Koxx have apparantly severly underestimated the amount of seats, so,
    there are no Blue berry seats or Street leapard seats. I am not sure
    about the full unicycles though. I hope thats right...

    Mike

    --
    swarbrim

    :D add me at [email protected]

    'i like things big' Amanda

    'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
    swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

  11. unicycleboy

    unicycleboy Guest

  12. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

  13. keg

    keg Guest

    I can usually be found either:

    - Being followed by a 8YO girl on a custom purple framed Uni with pink
    tyre &/or a 7YO boy on a day-glo green custom Uni.

    - Alternatively I will be going around searching for one of the above,
    which seemed to be the case as last weeks BCC.

    Keith

    --
    keg
    keg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/212

  14. unicycleboy

    unicycleboy Guest

  15. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

  16. zippy

    zippy Guest

  17. swarbrim

    swarbrim Guest

  18. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

  19. cathwood

    cathwood Guest

    zippy wrote:
    > i hope he got 661's in my size, coz i've been waiting to get them at
    > BUC.

    I ordered my stuff online and ticked the customer to collect, then in
    the delivery notes bit - to collect at BUC (as per Roger's
    instructions). Now I know I'm getting my stuff and I don't even have to
    hand over any cash. I'll have to find something else to spend my money
    on.

    See y'all tomorrow.

    :D

    Cathy

    --
    cathwood

    Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

    http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

  20. Roger Light

    Roger Light Guest

    plumsie wrote:
    > gkmac wrote:
    >
    >>From various posts and pictures, I also happen to know that Roger Light
    >>will be riding a bicycle,

    > I think it is actually known as a Bi-vert-icycle
    >
    > either that or a two wheeler

    It's a two wheeler, but let's not get into that.

    > still, I'm sure it is just showing off.(no offence Rod)

    How can something easy be showing off? I reckon everybody here could
    ride a two wheeler if they wanted. It's just the same as a normal uni -
    when you start off, it's hard but then it's ok.

    Roger