BUC faces

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by amanda.gallacher, Apr 26, 2006.

  1. unicycleboy

    unicycleboy Guest

  2. cathwood

    cathwood Guest

    unicycleboy wrote:
    > Well weather for buc isnt going to be sunny from what forcast says :(
    >
    > Friday is the best day with bit of sun
    > Saturday is going to rain a bit
    > Sunday is going to be a dull day

    Don't mind as long as it's not raining too much on Sunday for the
    taking down of the tent.

    Is that really selfish?

    Cathy

    --
    cathwood

    Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

    http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

  3. s7ev0

    s7ev0 Guest

    cathwood wrote:
    > Don't mind as long as it's not raining too much on Sunday for the taking
    > down of the tent.
    >
    > Is that really selfish?
    >
    > Cathy

    God, no - I'm with you on that one, Cathy!

    Nothing worse than putting away a wet tent. Except for putting a tent
    up in the dark - which is likely to be when I arrive at Scarborough on
    Friday... :(

    --
    s7ev0

    DARWIN LOVES YOU

    The best things in life aren't things

    -Avatar courtesy of Loosemoose. -
    s7ev0's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7310

  4. laura

    laura Guest

    i dont want it to rain when im ATTEMPTING to put up my tent:eek: ! never
    mind takin it down!lol

    laura x

    --
    laura

    (8)But I'll still be here waiting for you,I feel alive,You were my
    ecstacy,It's you that I'm craving,I feel alive,You were my energy,So
    why do you hate me?(8)

    one of my favourite songs, coz i didnt know what else to put :rolleyes:
    laura's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6384

  5. phil

    phil Guest

    s7ev0 wrote:
    > Nothing worse than putting away a wet tent. Except for putting a tent
    > up in the dark - which is likely to be when I arrive at Scarborough on
    > Friday... :(

    The last time I put a tent up in the dark was on a cycling trip; I used
    the only head-mounted light source I had with me, my lumicycle bike
    lights. It might as well have been daylight compared to the little LED
    headtorches various other people had... :)

    Phil

    --
    phil

    "Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
    phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915