BUC faces

unicycleboy wrote:
> Well weather for buc isnt going to be sunny from what forcast says :(
>
> Friday is the best day with bit of sun
> Saturday is going to rain a bit
> Sunday is going to be a dull day

Don't mind as long as it's not raining too much on Sunday for the
taking down of the tent.

Is that really selfish?

Cathy

--
cathwood

Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

cathwood wrote:
> Don't mind as long as it's not raining too much on Sunday for the taking
> down of the tent.
>
> Is that really selfish?
>
> Cathy

God, no - I'm with you on that one, Cathy!

Nothing worse than putting away a wet tent. Except for putting a tent
up in the dark - which is likely to be when I arrive at Scarborough on
Friday... :(

--
s7ev0

DARWIN LOVES YOU

The best things in life aren't things

-Avatar courtesy of Loosemoose. -
s7ev0's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7310

i dont want it to rain when im ATTEMPTING to put up my tent:eek: ! never
mind takin it down!lol

laura x

--
laura

(8)But I'll still be here waiting for you,I feel alive,You were my
ecstacy,It's you that I'm craving,I feel alive,You were my energy,So
why do you hate me?(8)

one of my favourite songs, coz i didnt know what else to put :rolleyes:
laura's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6384

s7ev0 wrote:
> Nothing worse than putting away a wet tent. Except for putting a tent
> up in the dark - which is likely to be when I arrive at Scarborough on
> Friday... :(

The last time I put a tent up in the dark was on a cycling trip; I used
the only head-mounted light source I had with me, my lumicycle bike
lights. It might as well have been daylight compared to the little LED
headtorches various other people had... :)

Phil

--
phil

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915