BUC Pre-registration

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by joemarshall, Apr 12, 2006.

  1. joemarshall

    joemarshall Guest

    Tags:

  2. zippy

    zippy Guest

  3. Eddbmxdude

    Eddbmxdude Guest

    Tryin' to get leo to get up off his ass and fill in the forms is like
    trying to get blood from a stone!

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

    "Its not that far up really" Zippy, on climbing up snowdon.

    THOU SHALL employ a "deadmans switch" which shall render the beast
    inoperable in the event that the pilot is launched.
    Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

  4. cathwood

    cathwood Guest

  5. they didnt last year, but i think it was different people organising
    then. last year you sent it off and your name went on a list then when
    you got there they ticked you off

    --
    amanda.gallacher

    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)

    'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)

    [email protected] - add me
    amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

  6. cathwood

    cathwood Guest

    amanda.gallacher wrote:
    > they didnt last year, but i think it was different people organising
    > then. last year you sent it off and your name went on a list then when
    > you got there they ticked you off

    Ta.

    Cathy

    --
    cathwood

    Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

    http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

  7. gkmac

    gkmac Guest

    cathwood wrote:
    > I've posted mine a couple of weeks ago. Will then send anything in
    > return?

    Just an e-mail from "Scarborough Juggling Convention" saying "Thank you
    for pre-registering".

    Still better than the deafening silence I seem to be getting from
    unicycle.uk.com. I'm looking to order a unicycle to be collected at BUC
    (as opposed to being ParcelForce'd to me) and sent an enquiry e-mail on
    Saturday. Wednesday noon, still no response.

    I wonder if I should telephone them...

    --
    gkmac

    "It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
    unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
    "Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
    "You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
    gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

  8. gkmac wrote:
    > Still better than the deafening silence I seem to be getting from
    > unicycle.uk.com. I'm looking to order a unicycle to be collected at BUC
    > (as opposed to being ParcelForce'd to me) and sent an enquiry e-mail on
    > Saturday. Wednesday noon, still no response.

    I responded to your email before 11am on Monday. Your request was not
    a streight forward yes or no and took 3 emails to confirm this which
    were all done before that time.... Sorry we can respond quicker than
    that when there are 3rd partied involved. You should have phoned when
    you didn't get a reply, email is not always reliable.

    I will email you again.

    Regards

    Roger

    --
    rogeratunicycledotcom

    ++++++++++++++++++
    Unicycle.com in the UK
    The UK's Unicycle Source
    www.unicycle.uk.com
    +++++++++++++++++++
    rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

  9. zippy

    zippy Guest

  10. cathwood

    cathwood Guest

    zippy wrote:
    > I'll bring my statement saying i payed just ot make sure :D
    >
    > so what everyone doing for accommodation on the weekend?
    >
    > [image: http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8131/evilzippy2an.png]

    Camping on site (hopefully they'll let the trailer tent on)

    Cathy

    --
    cathwood

    Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

    http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

  11. gkmac

    gkmac Guest

    Just been on the phone to Roger and he's sorted out everything. He's a
    really nice bloke to talk to!:)

    --
    gkmac

    "It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
    unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
    "Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
    "You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
    gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

  12. paul royle

    paul royle Guest

  13. sarah.miller

    sarah.miller Guest

  14. epistolize

    epistolize Guest

    i've missed it

    still saving up for a blueberry. if i've enough cash nearer the time
    would it be possible for someone from UDC to bring one to the BUC?

    --
    epistolize

    my sig is a squiggle, but my keyboard like a trusty secretary always
    organises my thoughts into lines of legible text in files so I can
    scream and beat up on my computer when it crashes and I haven't backed
    up.

    Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup? 'Bite Me'
    epistolize's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11876

  15. cathwood

    cathwood Guest

    epistolize wrote:
    > i've missed it
    >
    > still saving up for a blueberry. if i've enough cash nearer the time
    > would it be possible for someone from UDC to bring one to the BUC?

    Roger from UCD.UK will have a stall there so that you can order stuff
    (and pay for it I imagine) and then he will bring it with him, instead
    of you having to pay postage. I'm pretty sure anyway. Why don't you ask
    him?

    Cathy

    --
    cathwood

    Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

    http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

  16. zippy

    zippy Guest