BUC Pre-registration

Tryin' to get leo to get up off his ass and fill in the forms is like
trying to get blood from a stone!

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"Its not that far up really" Zippy, on climbing up snowdon.

THOU SHALL employ a "deadmans switch" which shall render the beast
inoperable in the event that the pilot is launched.
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

they didnt last year, but i think it was different people organising
then. last year you sent it off and your name went on a list then when
you got there they ticked you off

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)

'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)

[email protected] - add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

amanda.gallacher wrote:
> they didnt last year, but i think it was different people organising
> then. last year you sent it off and your name went on a list then when
> you got there they ticked you off

Ta.

Cathy

--
cathwood

Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

cathwood wrote:
> I've posted mine a couple of weeks ago. Will then send anything in
> return?

Just an e-mail from "Scarborough Juggling Convention" saying "Thank you
for pre-registering".

Still better than the deafening silence I seem to be getting from
unicycle.uk.com. I'm looking to order a unicycle to be collected at BUC
(as opposed to being ParcelForce'd to me) and sent an enquiry e-mail on
Saturday. Wednesday noon, still no response.

I wonder if I should telephone them...

--
gkmac

"It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
"Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
"You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

gkmac wrote:
> Still better than the deafening silence I seem to be getting from
> unicycle.uk.com. I'm looking to order a unicycle to be collected at BUC
> (as opposed to being ParcelForce'd to me) and sent an enquiry e-mail on
> Saturday. Wednesday noon, still no response.

I responded to your email before 11am on Monday. Your request was not
a streight forward yes or no and took 3 emails to confirm this which
were all done before that time.... Sorry we can respond quicker than
that when there are 3rd partied involved. You should have phoned when
you didn't get a reply, email is not always reliable.

I will email you again.

Regards

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom

++++++++++++++++++
Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
www.unicycle.uk.com
+++++++++++++++++++
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

zippy wrote:
> I'll bring my statement saying i payed just ot make sure :D
>
> so what everyone doing for accommodation on the weekend?
>
> [image: http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8131/evilzippy2an.png]

Camping on site (hopefully they'll let the trailer tent on)

Cathy

--
cathwood

Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

Just been on the phone to Roger and he's sorted out everything. He's a
really nice bloke to talk to!:)

--
gkmac

"It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
"Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
"You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

i've missed it

still saving up for a blueberry. if i've enough cash nearer the time
would it be possible for someone from UDC to bring one to the BUC?

--
epistolize

my sig is a squiggle, but my keyboard like a trusty secretary always
organises my thoughts into lines of legible text in files so I can
scream and beat up on my computer when it crashes and I haven't backed
up.

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup? 'Bite Me'
epistolize's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11876

epistolize wrote:
> i've missed it
>
> still saving up for a blueberry. if i've enough cash nearer the time
> would it be possible for someone from UDC to bring one to the BUC?

Roger from UCD.UK will have a stall there so that you can order stuff
(and pay for it I imagine) and then he will bring it with him, instead
of you having to pay postage. I'm pretty sure anyway. Why don't you ask
him?

Cathy