Buffalo Composit Designs (BCD)

Daniel Lieb

Guest
Does anyone know if Buffalo Composit Designs (BCD) is still in business? Their webpage is gone and
they don't answer the email I have.

I want my post back from them.

Thank for your help. Daniel

No, they lost in the playoffs.

Racer X

Daniel Lieb wrote:

> Does anyone know if Buffalo Composit Designs (BCD) is still in business? Their webpage is gone and
> they don't answer the email I have.
>
> I want my post back from them.
>
> Thank for your help. Daniel

Please, I asked a serious question. Daniel

RACER X wrote:

> No, they lost in the playoffs.
>
> Racer X
>
> Daniel Lieb wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know if Buffalo Composit Designs (BCD) is still in business? Their webpage is gone
> > and they don't answer the email I have.
> >
> > I want my post back from them.
> >
> > Thank for your help. Daniel

Unfortunately, Racer X is unable to offer a serious answer.

It does look like they're gone, though, but try this:

CARBON POSTS AND DISC'S, BIKE FRAMES SEATPOST CARBON DISCS FRAMES DS DH LITE BCD BUFFALO POSTS;
CARBON XC, DH, DS, CX, ROAD, FRAMES,AND SEATPOSTS

Website Address(URL):

http://bcdbcd.com/

Contact Details Contact:

Phone:

505.254.2760 Fax:

505.255.2755

Address Details Street:

1701 RIDGECREST DR Location/City:

ALBQ State/Province:

New Mexico (NM) Country:

USA ZIP/Post Code:

87108 Daniel Lieb <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Please, I asked a serious question. Daniel
>

> RACER X wrote:
>
> > No, they lost in the playoffs.
> >
> > Racer X
> >
> > Daniel Lieb wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone know if Buffalo Composit Designs (BCD) is still in business? Their webpage is gone
> > > and they don't answer the email I have.
> > >
> > > I want my post back from them.
> > >
> > > Thank for your help. Daniel

Originally posted by Daniel Lieb
Does anyone know if Buffalo Composit Designs (BCD) is still in business? Their webpage is gone and
they don't answer the email I have.

I want my post back from them.

Thank for your help. Daniel

Daniel

I live in Amarillo Texas,home of bcd bicycles.I own a bcd hardtail frame.I dont think Alix is making frames anymore.If you can contact me I will get you the info you need,If not I would be willing to sell my bcd post.Its a 31.6.
Good Luck

MPhoto