Buffalo Springs Lake Half Ironman, Lubbock, TX

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Mikeg82617, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Mikeg82617

    Mikeg82617 Guest

    BSLT still has slots for the 2003, 14th Annual, Ironman Qualifier. Register through, Active.com,
    greerinc.com or fax entry to 806.829.2407. Entries taken until sold out or day before event. As is
    custom we will have the traditional RSC message board in the expo area.

    Mike & Marti Greer Partners in Race Directing

    Tags:

  2. Andresmuro

    Andresmuro Guest

    >BSLT still has slots for the 2003, 14th Annual, Ironman Qualifier. Register through, Active.com,
    >greerinc.com or fax entry to 806.829.2407. Entries taken until sold out or day before event. As is
    >custom we will have the traditional RSC message board in the expo area.

    This is a great race, Well organized with lots of support. It is also super tough and very hot.
    However it is a fun race.

    Andres

  3. Tom Rodgers

    Tom Rodgers Guest

    Looking for someone to share a room I already have reserved, or even a ride from the DFW area. Your
    share of the double-occupancy room with two beds is only $20 with one other person. "MikeG82617"