Bugeyed!

alison_b wrote:

> You can get quite inexpensive glasses

Inexpensive is what price range in your view?
I've discovered asking for "safety glasses" can be inexpensive, but
choice of style isn't considered in "safety glasses" and it was a choice
of a few simple anodised coloured frames.

> The worst bug episode I have had was a large moth in my mouth one
> evening. That was *truly* one of the most disgusting things ever :(

err, nope, its the bugs that enter via your nose that are the disgusting
ones.

Terry Collins said:
alison_b wrote:

> You can get quite inexpensive glasses

Inexpensive is what price range in your view?
I've discovered asking for "safety glasses" can be inexpensive, but
choice of style isn't considered in "safety glasses" and it was a choice
of a few simple anodised coloured frames.

> The worst bug episode I have had was a large moth in my mouth one
> evening. That was *truly* one of the most disgusting things ever :(

err, nope, its the bugs that enter via your nose that are the disgusting
ones.
They were about $15 (half price) from memory.

To date I haven't had the pleasure (?) of a bug up my nose... but no bidon was going to be able to hold enough water to wash that gungy powdery stuff that moths are covered with out of my mouth.

cheers,
ali