Buh-Bye bomberhood

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Anthony Sloan, Apr 24, 2003.

  1. Anthony Sloan says:

    >Its good. Really, really good.

    OK - I'll bite........

  2. John G

    John G Guest

    Anthony Sloan wrote:

    > Its good. Really, really good.

    Karate Monkey?

  3. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  4. bomba wrote:

    > Stephen Baker wrote:
    >
    >>> Its good. Really, really good.
    >>>

    >> OK - I'll bite........
    >

    > I'll guess at the Fox fork.

    Talas.

    Of course I won't really know until I get more rides in. (Lessee, Durango in May, Bay Area and Santa
    Cruz in June and Northern maexico in June...)

    But off the bat, it is pertty sweet.

  5. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]spamoff.gov>...
    > I'm all Foxy now!

    I may be following you out of the Bomberhood. I'm just too damn gordo for that poor little Superfly
    these days. It's probably not the fork's fault, but it's starting to get scary. /s

  6. Mr. E. Mann

    Mr. E. Mann Guest

    "Andy Chequer" <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > "Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> I'm all Foxy now!
    >
    > Marzocchi may well make reliable and smooth acting forks. But the two I've had have been utter
    > crap. I was much happier with the Judy. Far be it from me to do thousands of off-road rides on
    > several different forks and come up with an opinion contrary to the am-b party line, eh.....
    >
    > Andy Chequer, IoM has killed my Z5's air springs. Arse.

    I just installed an MX Comp w/ETA and that thing is sweet! I had an RST Crappa before, so I didn't
    know what suspension forks were supposed to be like. SWEET!

  7. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

    "Mr. E. Mann" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:[email protected]...

    > > "Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >> I'm all Foxy now!

    > I just installed an MX Comp w/ETA and that thing is sweet! I had an RST Crappa before, so I didn't
    > know what suspension forks were supposed to be like. SWEET!

    I upgraded from an RST to a MXC ECC - 02 model, more or less the same thing that you have. Then I
    bought a bike with a Fox. The difference is like going from the RST to the Marzochi all over again.

    -Dave

  8. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "Dave Stocker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Mr. E. Mann" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > news:[email protected]...

    > > I just installed an MX Comp w/ETA and that thing is sweet! I had an RST Crappa before, so I
    > > didn't know what suspension forks were supposed to
    be
    > > like. SWEET!
    >
    > I upgraded from an RST to a MXC ECC - 02 model, more or less the same
    thing
    > that you have. Then I bought a bike with a Fox. The difference is like going from the RST to the
    > Marzochi all over again.
    >
    > -Dave

    Remember that the MXC is a lot cheaper than any fox too, as the RSTs are a lot cheaper than pretty
    much any marzocchi. Compare apples to apples, people ;)

    Jon Bond