building a LWB plans

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by DLHii, Aug 6, 2005.

  1. DLHii

    DLHii Guest

    I have a lot more time than money so I was looking into building a
    LWB, I found some plans at http://www.recycledrecumbent.com/ wondering
    if there might be other known sites for plans.

    Don

    Tags:

  2. PHQ

    PHQ Guest

    DLHii <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]
    4ax.com:

    > Thank You, guess I didn't look myself hard enough
    >
    > Stonegrift <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Let's see. I found these plans. Only a couple of them are LWB, but I
    >>thought I would just toss them all out.
    >>
    >>http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/porter/porterplans1.htm
    >>
    >>http://home.flash.net/~staudt/bike.htm
    >>
    >>http://www.bentechbikes.com/
    >>
    >>http://rqriley.com/index.html
    >>
    >>http://www.hellbentcycles.com/
    >>
    >>http://www.radiks.net/~ladue/
    >>
    >>There is also a list of bikeplans here
    >>
    >>http://www.ihpva.org/people/tstrike/building/
    >>
    >>On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 13:18:07 -0500, DLHii <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I have a lot more time than money so I was looking into building a
    >>>LWB, I found some plans at http://www.recycledrecumbent.com/

    wondering
    >>>if there might be other known sites for plans.
    >>>
    >>>Don

    And...

    http://www.atomiczombie.com/book-bonanza.htm

  3. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "DLHii" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I have a lot more time than money so I was looking into building a
    > LWB, I found some plans at http://www.recycledrecumbent.com/ wondering
    > if there might be other known sites for plans.
    >
    > Don

    Don, get the Easy Racer plans for a Tour Easy and do not even consider any
    other plans.The other plans are devised by nuts and screwballs who do not
    have a clue about what makes a recumbent.

    --
    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka