Building H-bombs and bridges, etc

Hotmoon

Guest
With exterior things, like H-bombs and bridges, you science types, particularly the debunker
fundamentalists types, get an A or an A+.

When it comes to interior things, you suck; how about an F. Since human beings are the intersections
between the physical and the spiritual (the interior), regarding human beings, you tend to be sort
of lame, like perhaps a C, if you are lucky. Physically, with human beings, a B. Spiritually, an F-.
Since you deny the reality of the spiritual, this probably won't hurt your feelings much.

In article <[email protected]>,
hotmoon <[email protected]> wrote:
>With exterior things, like H-bombs and bridges, you science types, particularly the debunker
>fundamentalists types, get an A or an A+.
>
>When it comes to interior things, you suck; how about an F. Since human beings are the
>intersections between the physical and the spiritual (the interior), regarding human beings, you
>tend to be sort of lame, like perhaps a C, if you are lucky. Physically, with human beings, a B.
>Spiritually, an F-. Since you deny the reality of the spiritual, this probably won't hurt your
>feelings much.

I'm sure we're all wounded at this cretinous attack from a troll who admits he likes to agitate
beehives when he knows the bees can't get him. A very spiritual fellow, is this Roger. Why, he's
right up there with Spammin' Dave. Do you suppose they could be related?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> With exterior things, like H-bombs and bridges, you science types, particularly the debunker
> fundamentalists types, get an A or an A+.
>
> When it comes to interior things, you suck; how about an F. Since human beings are the
> intersections between the physical and the spiritual (the interior), regarding human beings, you
> tend to be sort of lame, like perhaps a C, if you are lucky. Physically, with human beings, a B.
> Spiritually, an F-. Since you deny the reality of the spiritual, this probably won't hurt your
> feelings much.

Does it make you feel better when you rant on the computer? (which was not produced out of thin air
through spirituality... but just keep on pounding away, it helps pay the bills)

Here is some good reading to help you understand those of us who actually stayed awake during class:

>In article <[email protected]>,
>hotmoon <[email protected]> wrote:
>>With exterior things, like H-bombs and bridges, you science types, particularly the debunker
>>fundamentalists types, get an A or an A+.
>>
>>When it comes to interior things, you suck; how about an F. Since human beings are the
>>intersections between the physical and the spiritual (the interior), regarding human beings, you
>>tend to be sort of lame, like perhaps a C, if you are lucky. Physically, with human beings, a B.
>>Spiritually, an F-. Since you deny the reality of the spiritual, this probably won't hurt your
>>feelings much.
>
>I'm sure we're all wounded at this cretinous attack from a troll who admits he likes to agitate
>beehives when he knows the bees can't get him. A very spiritual fellow, is this Roger. Why, he's
>right up there with Spammin' Dave. Do you suppose they could be related?
>
> -- David Wright

I don't know if they are related, but its for certain that they were both conceived during a low-
tide in the gene pool.