built a bike what you guys think

I thought his upgraded C'Dale sounded pretty nice, but what a way to introduce a thread. Touchy touchy touchy.

I remember some guy posted a thread about the best way to secure his bike in his SUV - and then after oneday and no replies he gets angy and calls everyone on the forum useless c***s. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wonder if he owned a C'Dale.

janiejones said:
I thought his upgraded C'Dale sounded pretty nice, but what a way to introduce a thread. Touchy touchy touchy.

I remember some guy posted a thread about the best way to secure his bike in his SUV - and then after oneday and no replies he gets angy and calls everyone on the forum useless c***s. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wonder if he owned a C'Dale.
Haha I remember that guy. What is up with people these days...jeez just be patient.

Wow, that other forum's thread is amazing - if only boudreaux were still around. He was also the "Biker Billy" that is mentioned, wasn't he?

artemidorus said:
Wow, that other forum's thread is amazing - if only boudreaux were still around. He was also the "Biker Billy" that is mentioned, wasn't he?
Yes, our boudreaux was Biker Billy at the bicycling.com forum.

rudycyclist said:
Haha I remember that guy. What is up with people these days...jeez just be patient.
when are you gonna buy yourself a proper bike - plank

Let's all start over. I'll begin:

Dearest steelem,

You have without a doubt created one of the finest machines ever presented on these forums, if not the entire world. The idea of buying a new bicycle, only to replace practically every part on it only days after the purchase, is such pure and utter genious that few mortal beings could ever even fathom such a monumental feat. We all bow to your superior mental prowess in all things bicycle related.

And your people skills are so obviously compassionate, that even serial killers and rapists could be easily swayed into a productive life of helping all of mankind overcome the troubles this world. It must be wonderful knowing just your presence here has enlightened us all so very much, that no scale could ever show the magnitude of your generosity, understanding, and wisdom.

From the bottom of my heart, I want to personally thank you for joining this forum.

You complete me.

Scotty_Dog said:
Let's all start over. I'll begin:

Dearest steelem,

You have without a doubt created one of the finest machines ever presented on these forums, if not the entire world. The idea of buying a new bicycle, only to replace practically every part on it only days after the purchase, is such pure and utter genious that few mortal beings could ever even fathom such a monumental feat. We all bow to your superior mental prowess in all things bicycle related.

And your people skills are so obviously compassionate, that even serial killers and rapists could be easily swayed into a productive life of helping all of mankind overcome the troubles this world. It must be wonderful knowing just your presence here has enlightened us all so very much that no scale could ever show the magnitude of your generosity, understanding, and wisdom.

From the bottom of my heart, I want to personally thank you for joining this forum.

You complete me.
how much better do you feel now!!

If I posted here with a great (in my mind) new build, expecting nothing but praise exulting my genius and had to wait hours, maybe days, for my subjects to bestow said praise upon me, I too, would be more than a little miffed.

Don't taze me, Bro!

Xsmoker said:
If I posted here with a great (in my mind) new build, expecting nothing but praise exulting my genius and had to wait hours, maybe days, for my subjects to bestow said praise upon me, I too, would be more than a little miffed.

Don't taze me, Bro!
tell me are you from the planet zod??

steelem said:
you do realise 80% off bikers are planks dont you?

You do realize, don't you, that you're just digging yourself a hole. Everything was fine until you started taking a **** on everyone here. Until that time, no one had done you any wrong.

If you'd like your questions answered or your comments taken seriously in the future, you oughta try building a bit of a rapport here.

Steelem, you just spent a lot of money polishing a turd. It might look nice, you can cover it in gold, but on the inside, it is still a turd. Especially if one also sits on the saddle.

Now that that's out of the way, you didn't even post a pic. I don't even know if its a good looking bike. Granted, if you aren't racing it would be a great bike. SRAM is great stuff, I'm enjoying it.

Now, everyone on this forum can kick your ass before you know them personally and know they can't. They know just as much as you unless you know they don't.

You aren't making a great impression. But keep going, I like internet fights.

bobbyOCR said:
Steelem, you just spent a lot of money polishing a turd. It might look nice, you can cover it in gold, but on the inside, it is still a turd. Especially if one also sits on the saddle.

Now that that's out of the way, you didn't even post a pic. I don't even know if its a good looking bike. Granted, if you aren't racing it would be a great bike. SRAM is great stuff, I'm enjoying it.

Now, everyone on this forum can kick your ass before you know them personally and know they can't. They know just as much as you unless you know they don't.

You aren't making a great impression. But keep going, I like internet fights.
lol 50s man - b4 you make comments you might wanna think about upgrading your own shitty bike - i would'nt be seen dead on that !!

alienator said:
You do realize, don't you, that you're just digging yourself a hole. Everything was fine until you started taking a **** on everyone here. Until that time, no one had done you any wrong.

If you'd like your questions answered or your comments taken seriously in the future, you oughta try building a bit of a rapport here.
in fact that has now just gone up to 85% - how does that feel plank boy

steelem said:
lol 50s man - b4 you make comments you might wanna think about upgrading your own shitty bike - i would'nt be seen dead on that !!
Of course, you might only be able to look at it from behind......WAY behind :eek::eek::eek: Not to impressive when you only LOOK fast:D

steelem said:
I hate the look of BMCs and I would still take bobbyOCR's bike over your bike, based on the components used.

steelem said:
in fact that has now just gone up to 85% - how does that feel plank boy

It'd be nice if trolls had the intellectual capacity to at least be funny or clever, but Steelem can't seem to rise beyond his inbread roots. At first I thought his issue might be that his daddy didn't love him, but now I suspect the shaping events in his life revolved around his daddy lovin' him too much. Bein' Daddy's bottom must have scarred him. He does look happy, though, in this recent family piccie:

ski_john_kissing.jpg

Hi, first post and introduction. My name is Bill but my friends call me Meathead. I'm an over weight, cigarette smoking, cat-1 racing, bike mechanic extraordinaire. My hobbies include but are not limited to: cycling (duh), going to the movies (alone), small animal torture, wire polishing (my own of course) and on hot Summer nights I enjoy walking naked around town peering into peoples windows.

But, enough talk about me. I'm going to assume you guys are all a bunch of noob, wannabe cyclist jerkoffs, and I want you all to know that I'll be here for you.

Thanks for your time,
steelem