Bull Riding

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Dec 25, 2005.

  1. Hey!!! Trying to help out my 21 year old brother make his way through
    the PBR circut. Go to www.truegritcallaway.com and read all about why
    I am on a search for sponsors. If you know some other ways I can help
    him out please respond back to this!!! His name is Kenneth Callaway,
    from Huffman, TX.

    www.truegritcallaway.com

    Tags:

  2. Stu Fleming

    Stu Fleming Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Hey!!! Trying to help out my 21 year old brother make his way through
    > the PBR circut. Go to www.truegritcallaway.com and read all about why

    Hi Jennifer,
    This is RBR, sorry, not PBR.

  3. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Stu Fleming wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > Hey!!! Trying to help out my 21 year old brother make his way through
    > > the PBR circut. Go to www.truegritcallaway.com and read all about why

    > Hi Jennifer,
    > This is RBR, sorry, not PBR.

    Perhaps she thought all the rbr LANCE fans had converted to bull riding
    after receiving subliminal messages on OLN.

  4. Stu Fleming wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> Hey!!! Trying to help out my 21 year old brother make his way through
    >> the PBR circut. Go to www.truegritcallaway.com and read all about why

    > Hi Jennifer,
    > This is RBR, sorry, not PBR.

    PBR? Peanut butter on rye?

    Steve

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    http://www.dentaltwins.com

  5. "Mark & Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Stu Fleming wrote:
    >> [email protected] wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hey!!! Trying to help out my 21 year old brother make his way through
    >>> the PBR circut. Go to www.truegritcallaway.com and read all about why

    >> Hi Jennifer,
    >> This is RBR, sorry, not PBR.

    > PBR? Peanut butter on rye?

    Pabst Blue Ribbon

  6. Fred Marx

    Fred Marx Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Hey!!! Trying to help out my 21 year old brother make his way through
    > the PBR circut. Go to www.truegritcallaway.com and read all about why
    > I am on a search for sponsors. If you know some other ways I can help
    > him out please respond back to this!!! His name is Kenneth Callaway,
    > from Huffman, TX.
    >
    > www.truegritcallaway.com

    this is a joke right????? It's not?

  7. In article <[email protected]>,
    Fred Marx <[email protected]> wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > Hey!!! Trying to help out my 21 year old brother make his way through
    > > the PBR circut. Go to www.truegritcallaway.com and read all about why
    > > I am on a search for sponsors. If you know some other ways I can help
    > > him out please respond back to this!!! His name is Kenneth Callaway,
    > > from Huffman, TX.
    > >
    > > www.truegritcallaway.com
    > >

    > this is a joke right????? It's not?

    It's a guy soliciting donations, and posing as a woman to
    get sympathy.

    --
    Michael Press

  8. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Carl Sundquist wrote:
    > >> Hi Jennifer,
    > >> This is RBR, sorry, not PBR.

    > > PBR? Peanut butter on rye?
    > >

    > Pabst Blue Ribbon

    Yea,... Red Necks, White Socks, and Blue Ribbon Beer!

  9. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Scott wrote:

    > > > PBR? Peanut butter on rye?
    > > >

    > > Pabst Blue Ribbon

    > Yea,... Red Necks, White Socks, and Blue Ribbon Beer!

    I'd been staying out of this but here's a link to my old club:
    http://www.ktownrodeo.org/index.html
    Yes, bull riders by definition are brain damaged. If you are a bull
    rider you fall on your head, and falling on your head repeatedly causes
    brain damage. ;-)
    Bill C

  10. Olebiker

    Olebiker Guest

    Michael Press wrote:
    > It's a guy soliciting donations, and posing as a woman to
    > get sympathy.

    Hey, didn't I just see him in Brokeback Mountain?

  11. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Hey!!! Trying to help out my 21 year old brother make his way through
    > the PBR circut. Go to www.truegritcallaway.com and read all about why
    > I am on a search for sponsors. If you know some other ways I can help
    > him out please respond back to this!!! His name is Kenneth Callaway,
    > from Huffman, TX.
    >
    > www.truegritcallaway.com

    Dumbass,

    We shoot the bull in rbr rather than ride it.

  12. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "gwhite" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > Hey!!! Trying to help out my 21 year old brother make his way through
    > > the PBR circut. Go to www.truegritcallaway.com and read all about why
    > > I am on a search for sponsors. If you know some other ways I can help
    > > him out please respond back to this!!! His name is Kenneth Callaway,
    > > from Huffman, TX.
    > >
    > > www.truegritcallaway.com

    > Dumbass,
    >
    > We shoot the bull in rbr rather than ride it.

    Hmm, you're back.

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  13. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Howard Kveck wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "gwhite" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>Dumbass,
    >>
    >>We shoot the bull in rbr rather than ride it.

    > Hmm, you're back.

    I'm not surprised he's back. What shocks me is that he
    only wrote 15 syllables total. I don't think it's really
    him.

    Bob Schwartz

  14. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Bob Schwartz wrote:
    > I'm not surprised he's back. What shocks me is that he
    > only wrote 15 syllables total. I don't think it's really
    > him.

    Lobotomy ?