Bummer

Just zis Guy, you know?

Guest
Or rather bumm.de. I have had trouble with several Busch & Muller
Lumotec front lights, so I contacted them via their website and they
have authorised the UK agent to issue replacements, and asked me to
send the borked ones in for investigation. Splendid :)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

> Or rather bumm.de. I have had trouble with several Busch & Muller
> Lumotec front lights, so I contacted them via their website and they
> have authorised the UK agent to issue replacements, and asked me to
> send the borked ones in for investigation. Splendid :)

Good old B&M. These are people who take pride in what they do.

What was the trouble with them?

Ian

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> Or rather bumm.de. I have had trouble with several Busch & Muller
> Lumotec front lights, so I contacted them via their website and they
> have authorised the UK agent to issue replacements, and asked me to
> send the borked ones in for investigation. Splendid :)

I had trouble with a B+M rear light a while ago. I contacted bumm.de,
they offered to send me a replacement. They asked me to return the duff
light, but sent me some spare bulbs to cover the cost of postage.

That's what I call service.

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:39:23 +0100, "wheelsgoround"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Good old B&M. These are people who take pride in what they do.

Seems that way :)

>What was the trouble with them?

The usual: going out whenever subjected to vibration; can be reset by
stopping the bike and setting off again.