bumpy road- shaving

G

Hi there. I would love to know what people who shave their bikini area do aboutirritation and ingrown hairs from bike seats. I know that sterilizing the affected area before and after a ride minimizes infection. I also know that wearing loose short over a pair of bike pants staves off some of the friction. But what else can be done? Thanks, Lisa

I dont shave my bikini area but i would think the most important thing would be a sharp/new razor and lotsa shaving cream.

What about those creams that desolve the hair? they could be worth a try, although i'd say they are pretty toxic.

Hi there. I would love to know what people who Shave their bikini area do about irritation and ingrown hairs from bike seats.

I believe we only have one female member at this point in time, so I doubt anyone's post will be relating to personal experience ;)

Altho IMHO johno is spot on with saying a sharp razor and lots of shaving cream is the secrete to a nice cleam shave.

Try tea tree oil (or something that contains it) on the affected area. It's said to minimise ingrown hairs. Haven't yet tried it but think I will when I start having the problems you're running into!

I have found that if I shave with the hair growth that my skin doesn't get as irritated, plus lots of moisturizer.

cydewaze said:
I believe this is the oldest thread to ever be dug up on this forum.
Yes, I think you're right... I was trying to figure out why so many users by the name of "guest" were posting on this thread.

Ancient writings, we should put this thread in an air tight container and display in a museum. Are you on my cyde on this ? :D

Lw

cydewaze said:
I believe this is the oldest thread to ever be dug up on this forum.
I believe that the OPer (lisa) stopped shaving after posting, and is now able to tie her pubic hair around the crankarms and pedal her bike through the power of her vaginal muscles.

wheelist said:
I believe that the OPer (lisa) stopped shaving after posting, and is now able to tie her pubic hair around the crankarms and pedal her bike through the power of her vaginal muscles.
WO! :eek: funny :p but have some mercy slash respect man!