Buncefield

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by John Hearns, Dec 12, 2005.

  1. John Hearns

    John Hearns Guest

    Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
    destroyed.

    Tags:

  2. sothach

    sothach Guest

    John Hearns wrote:
    > Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
    > destroyed.

    Yeah, 60 billion pairs of bibshorts were destroyed in the inferno.

  3. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    "John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
    > destroyed.

    According to the Assos web site, the UK distributor is based no where near
    Hemel.

    Cheers, helen s

  4. John Hearns

    John Hearns Guest

    On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:54:37 +0000, wafflycat wrote:

    > According to the Assos web site, the UK distributor is based no where near
    > Hemel.

    Early reports of a low-flying 'aircraft' in the vicinity.
    Inserts :) rather quickly.

  5. Mike K Smith

    Mike K Smith Guest

    John Hearns wrote On 12/12/05 12:35,:
    > Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
    > destroyed.

    ASOS not Assos. Woem's clothing retailer apparently.

    http://www.asos.com/pgeHolding.html

  6. Simon Bennett wrote:
    > John Hearns wrote:
    >> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
    >> destroyed.

    > That's Asos:
    >
    > http://www.asos.com/pgeHolding.html

    Cripes! Jinx!

  7. On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:35:59 +0000, John Hearns <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
    >destroyed.

    And police want to question a lady seen riding a bent wielding a
    paving slab.

  8. David Hansen

    David Hansen Guest

    On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:52:59 -0000 someone who may be "Simon
    Bennett" <[email protected]> wrote
    this:-

    >John Hearns wrote:
    >> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
    >> destroyed.

    >That's Asos:
    >
    > http://www.asos.com/pgeHolding.html

    The lady shown on the page might find it a bit cold riding her bike
    in that dress. However, if she wants to then that's fine by me,
    though she may want to tuck the hem up a bit:)

    --
    David Hansen, Edinburgh

  9. Mike K Smith wrote:
    > John Hearns wrote On 12/12/05 12:35,:
    >
    >>Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
    >>destroyed.
    >>

    > ASOS not Assos. Woem's clothing retailer apparently.
    >
    > http://www.asos.com/pgeHolding.html

    well thats a relief - we dont want a supply shortage pushing their
    prices any further up!

  10. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "sothach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    >> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
    >> destroyed.

    > Yeah, 60 billion pairs of bibshorts were destroyed in the inferno.

    PSF?

  11. sothach

    sothach Guest

    David Hansen wrote:

    > The lady shown on the page might find it a bit cold riding her bike
    > in that dress. However, if she wants to then that's fine by me,
    > though she may want to tuck the hem up a bit:)

    Is that the same "lady" as the one in this clip?
    http://digave.com/videos/red-web.mpg