Buncefield

John Hearns

Guest
Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
destroyed.

John Hearns wrote:
> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
> destroyed.

Yeah, 60 billion pairs of bibshorts were destroyed in the inferno.

"John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
> destroyed.

According to the Assos web site, the UK distributor is based no where near
Hemel.

Cheers, helen s

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:54:37 +0000, wafflycat wrote:

> According to the Assos web site, the UK distributor is based no where near
> Hemel.

Early reports of a low-flying 'aircraft' in the vicinity.
Inserts :) rather quickly.

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:35:59 +0000, John Hearns <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
>destroyed.

And police want to question a lady seen riding a bent wielding a
paving slab.

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:52:59 -0000 someone who may be "Simon
Bennett" <[email protected]> wrote
this:-

>John Hearns wrote:
>> Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
>> destroyed.

>That's Asos:
>
> http://www.asos.com/pgeHolding.html

The lady shown on the page might find it a bit cold riding her bike
in that dress. However, if she wants to then that's fine by me,
though she may want to tuck the hem up a bit:)

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh

Mike K Smith wrote:
> John Hearns wrote On 12/12/05 12:35,:
>
>>Somewhere else it is reported that the Assos warehouse has been
>>destroyed.
>>

> ASOS not Assos. Woem's clothing retailer apparently.
>
> http://www.asos.com/pgeHolding.html

well thats a relief - we dont want a supply shortage pushing their
prices any further up!

David Hansen wrote:

> The lady shown on the page might find it a bit cold riding her bike
> in that dress. However, if she wants to then that's fine by me,
> though she may want to tuck the hem up a bit:)

Is that the same "lady" as the one in this clip?
http://digave.com/videos/red-web.mpg