Bunch of tight wearing pansies!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by SM, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. SM

    SM Guest

    I remember being ridiculed by the guys at school when they saw me riding my
    bike and wearing long knicks as they were on their way back or to footy
    training... how things have changed!

    Turn on the TV any night and look at all the AFL boys running around in
    tights at training and then see all the wannabees at the local oval at
    training wearing the same get up.

    So either wearing Lyra doesn't determine your sexual preference or the footy
    blokes are a bunch of..............

    Tags:

  2. hippy

    hippy Guest

    "SM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I remember being ridiculed by the guys at school when they saw me

    riding my
    > bike and wearing long knicks as they were on their way back or to

    footy
    > training... how things have changed!
    >
    > Turn on the TV any night and look at all the AFL boys running around

    in
    > tights at training and then see all the wannabees at the local oval at
    > training wearing the same get up.
    >
    > So either wearing Lyra doesn't determine your sexual preference or the

    footy
    > blokes are a bunch of..............

    haha.. I've been thinking the same thing ever since I saw Steve War
    promoting those "special" tights on the news ages ago...

    ....and when was the last time you saw a cyclist grab another, push
    the first to the ground and jump on top of him/her?
    ....or a whole bunch of cyclists sticking their heads into each others
    butts and trying to push the opposition over?
    ....or 20+ cyclists in a change room flicking each other with towels
    while singing a song?

    hip
    football enemy