Bunch ride

Originally posted by tonykara
with all this talk of food i think we should start a new forum website and call it

sorry it didnt all fit....try again
www.
Thosewhoworryaboutastembeing5extragramsbutwillstilleat3souvlakisandnotthinkaboutthe10kgextrathattheycarryaroundthewaistlineforums.com

:D :D

>Originally posted by tonykara
>with all this talk of food i think we should start a new forum >website and call it
>
>www.
>Thosewhoworryaboutastembeing5extragramsbutwillstil
>leat3souvlakisandnotthinkaboutthe10kgextrathatthey
>carryaroundthewaistlineforums.com

Pavlova Posers?
Whipped Cream Wannabes?
Tiramisu Try-hards?

Pavlova Posers?
Whipped Cream Wannabes?
Tiramisu Try-hards? [/B][/QUOTE]

I think any of the above would suit nicely

tonykara wrote:
> flyingdutch wrote:
>> mmmmmmmmm. lamb spit roast So what if the olympics are
>> gonna be 'interesting'. Just pass the
>> lamb....
>

> with all this talk of food i think we should start a new
> forum website and call it
>
>rryaboutastembeing5extragramsbutwillstilleat3souvlakisand-
>
>notthinkaboutthe10kgextrathattheycarryaroundthewaistlinef-
> orums.com
>
> :D :D
Forget the fitness, I exercise so I can then eat whatever I
want (having just knocked off a pizza and half a family
block of chocolate ... burp)

DaveB

"DaveB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> tonykara wrote:

[...]

> > with all this talk of food i think we should start a
> > new forum website and call it
> >
> ryaboutastembeing5extragramsbutwillstilleat3souvlakisand-
> notthinkaboutthe10kgextrathattheycarryaroundthewaistline-
> forums.com
>
> > :D :D
> Forget the fitness, I exercise so I can then eat whatever
> I want (having just knocked off a pizza and half a family
> block of chocolate ... burp)

If only it worked that way. :-(

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?