Bungay Criterion

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Apr 26, 2003.

  1. Anyone here going to be at the Bungay Criterion on the forthcoming bank holiday Monday???

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. Msa

    Msa Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone here going to be at the Bungay Criterion on the forthcoming bank
    holiday
    > Monday???
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd

    > ~~~~~~~~~~

    Never heard of it! What's it all about?

    I'm racing on that Monday too at High Easter if anyone wants to come and watch....I don't charge
    either! :)

    --
    Mark

  3. >Never heard of it! What's it all about?

    every year for some time now, bank holiday monday, large part of Bungay town centre closed off and
    it's cycle races all day. The guy who took David Millar's place at Herne Hill will be there. Not so
    important *obviously* as the fact Vernon and Nathan are going to give the racces a go ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Not so important *obviously* as the fact Vernon and Nathan are going to give the racces a go ;-)

    First outing on the new bike?

    Tony

    --
    http://www.raven-family.com

  5. John B

    John B Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:

    > >Never heard of it! What's it all about?
    > >

    > every year for some time now, bank holiday monday, large part of Bungay town centre closed off and
    > it's cycle races all day. The guy who took David Millar's place at Herne Hill will be there. Not
    > so important *obviously* as the fact Vernon and Nathan are going to give the racces a go ;-)

    On trikes I hope?

    John B