Burley Canto Parts

Tall Paul

Aug 6, 2007
Hi
I'm looking for some [size=-1]Burley Canto Parts, like a seat back [/size] frame[size=-1]. Any one know?
Frame broke, anyway to get new ? In my third year with this bike and it is falling apart.
I was told Burley stop making Recumbent's. Any Help ?
Tall Paul, Ohio
[/size]

Tall Paul said:
Hi
I'm looking for some [size=-1]Burley Canto Parts, like a seat back [/size] frame[size=-1]. Any one know?
Frame broke, anyway to get new ? In my third year with this bike and it is falling apart.
Tall Paul, Ohio
[/size]
You could contact Burley and ask them if they stock any replacement parts. It might be covered under their frame warranty, which would still be valid as long as Burley exists, regardless of whether or not they still make 'bents.

Ask around at the major online bent bike shops. They might have NOS parts.

Is the seat frame aluminum or chromoly? Chromoly can be brazed at a local welding shop; if it's aluminum you could probably buy some thin-wall chromo tubing and have the welding shop fabricate a replacement frame using the old one as a pattern.

Maybe some other seat can be fitted - i.e. a Rans or Bacchetta seat? This would cost more, but it would be a permanent fix.

I had a similar problem with my Canto. Fortunately, the bike shop were I purchased the recumbent was very helpful in contacting Burley and getting the part that I needed. (The upper part of the handlebar got cracked in a minor accident.)
Tall Paul said:
Hi
I'm looking for some [size=-1]Burley Canto Parts, like a seat back [/size]frame[size=-1]. Any one know?
Tall Paul, Ohio
[/size]

Tall Paul said:
Hi
I'm looking for some [size=-1]Burley Canto Parts, like a seat back [/size]frame[size=-1]. Any one know?
Tall Paul, Ohio
[/size]
bicycle man's site lists burley recument parts. don't know how current this page is
http://www.bicycleman.com/recumbents/burley/burley-parts-accessories.htm