Burley Customer Service

bentcruiser

New Member
Apr 18, 2003
I thought I might take an opportunity to rave about the Burley Customer Service. I have called with questions on trailers and different questions on my Canto and everytime I get a great rep that is very adept in their products.

They are great!

Derek

Derek,

I've had the same experience using Burley's email customer service. I've written them twice and got really quick and helpful responses.

Must be a function of (1) the fact that they are a co-op, employee-owned business and (2) the fact that 'bent and tandem people are just special!!!!

Ben >>>>>Canto>>>>>>

I also rate their Customer Service high. I sent an email in and got a quick and knowledgeable response. :)

That is very refreshing. It is good to know that some companies try hard to get it right. I have
emailed Bachetta three times and had zero response. They should not have a link for emails if they
do not plan on answering them.

In article <[email protected]>, dizone1 @lycos.com says...
> That is very refreshing. It is good to know that some companies try hard to get it right. I have
> emailed Bachetta three times and had zero response. They should not have a link for emails if they
> do not plan on answering them.

I think Bacchetta does too. I've never had a problem with email. I have had only one service related
problem with my Giro in 7 months/2400 mi. It was handled promptly. Both John Schlitter and Rich
Pinto frequent this NG. Why haven't you addressed this with them? or your LBS?

- Bellaire, TX USA -

I wouldn't count Bacchetta out just yet. Some companies do much better by phone. I will get a quicker response via phone from Burley than e-mail. Though the quality of the answer is still top notch.

Try calling them.

Derek

Originally posted by Don
That is very refreshing. It is good to know that some companies try hard to get it right. I have
emailed Bachetta three times and had zero response. They should not have a link for emails if they
do not plan on answering them.

Well, DUH Cletus, I do not know John or Rich or who they are. I did eventually get my questions
answered by my LBS but that does not absolve Bacchetta from responding to emails. What about the
millions of potential customers with no LBS? If Bacchetta does not allow internet sales by their
dealers then they need to do one heck-of-a-lot better job responding to emails from potential
customers. They did not respond to three separate emails from me. If they provide an email link then
they need to service it.

Face it, when Bacchetta or any company sells directly to customers they sell at MSRP so they get to
keep the dealer mark up. Yes, they have more expenses but they also make a lot more profit. Some of
the extra profit has to be converted into expense---namely more customer support.

PS--my Bacchetta dealer local bike shop is not that local. It is about a 1.5 hour round trip. Not
convenient but still a lot better than most people have.

Cletus D. Lee <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Both John Schlitter and Rich Pinto frequent this NG. Why haven't you addressed this with them? or
> your LBS?

What is the problem you are encountering? I will very likely talk to Bacchetta on Monday. Or since I
know more about their bikes than most, I could possibly answer your question. Additionally, I ask my
Bacchetta puchasers to direct their questions to me (dealer) for answers rather than dealing
directly with Bacchetta. Additionally, Rich Pinto a primary in the Bacchetta/X-Eyed group often
posts on this NG along with a working e-mail address.

news:[email protected]...