Bus Bike accident video

pieralberto

Jul 2, 2006
Hello,

This is my story..very clear i was hit by a Miami Dade County Bus!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8AM3u7Cr9I]YouTube - Miami-Dade County Public Bus Bicycle Accident.[/ame]

Miami Dade :mad:... How some people are allowed to drive is beyond me...

what was the outcome of this thing? are you ok? did she get fired....

These are the moments when I am happy about living in Weston and having designated permanently marked bike lanes.

How did you get a copy of the video?

I drove city buses for a few months with the same on-board camera systems. Never hit anything but I felt I needed to quit before I did. We were under tremendous pressure--weird schedules, new routes, and fatigue--too much compulsory overtime.

One thing a professional driver needs is constant awareness of pedestrians and cyclists near the bus, something this driver woefully lacked.

Wow how ignorant can this lady be. Her English is laughable. Hope she was fired and you have some sort of lawsuit filed.

andrewkr80 said:
Wow how ignorant can this lady be. Her English is laughable. Hope she was fired and you have some sort of lawsuit filed.

I didn't realize it was English until you said something...sounded like typical ghetto jibber-jabber to me...

GT Fanatic said:
I didn't realize it was English until you said something...sounded like typical ghetto jibber-jabber to me...

The bigot speaks.