Bush/Cheney have disgraced their office; they should resign

...but you see david, wolfux can't possibly comprehend that which you iterated last. His mind is gone.

stevebaby said:
So the short answer is...14?
There are a lot of reperblicans under indictment or investigation,aren't there?
I think those records are going to be broken,somehow... :D
And how many of the dubya/cheatney administration are under investigation or indictment?
Let's see how many of them are convicted.My opinion is that abramoff will grass'em all up to save his own worthless hide.Crims always do.
:D

Wurm said:
...but you see david, wolfux can't possibly comprehend that which you iterated last. His mind is gone.
Where's lee harvey oswald when he's really needed?

interesting how abramoff comes right out with admission and expresses remorse.
the coverup usualy drags on far worse far worse than the crime comitted in terms of consquence for those who commit these high profile crimes as a standard operating procedure of their positions. no chance of running from such concrete evidence i suppose.
of course, with bush and his co-conspiritors, their crimes against their own people and global humanity far outweigh even their arrogant denial, even while this lack of accountability is evidenced on a daily basis.

stevebaby said:
And how many of the dubya/cheatney administration are under investigation or indictment?
Let's see how many of them are convicted.My opinion is that abramoff will grass'em all up to save his own worthless hide.Crims always do.
:D

lyotard said:
...no chance of running from such concrete evidence i suppose....
Sure there is! Just pack the Supreme Court with radical Neo Con ideologues (Alito, Roberts, Thomas, Scalia) and your troubles are over. No problem!