Bush or Kerry or ???

Originally posted by Beastt
Don't forget some of his successes, Limerickman.

·He set out to convince America that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction so that he could go forward with the war he wanted for his own reasons.

He succeeded

·He wanted to leave Blair holding the bag when it turned out that there never were any weapons of mass destruction.

He succeeded

·He wanted good, brave Americans with much to live for to hand over their lives to him for his political gain and to think of him as a courageous leader.

He succeeded

·He wanted congress to hand over sole power to him to thrust the country into war.

He succeeded

·He wanted to undermine American freedoms and remove the civil rights of anyone he decides is a threat.

He succeeded

·He wanted to frighten the American people into agreeing to having their rights and freedoms slaughtered through is, so called, Patriot Act and Patriot Act II.

He succeeded

·He wanted to appear to as many as possible to have compassion and to be truly concerned about those who are fighting, dying and having limbs torn off. He wanted this to appear as a sincere gesture rather than a political ploy.

To some, at least, he succeeded.

A very cogent argument - he has indeed lied to people repeatedly.

It's funny - well it's not funny, it's ironic - we had a post earlier about how Bush went to visit someone in a hospital and something about saluting etc.

Perhaps, it would be a good idea if the commander in chief went
to the funeral of those of whom he volunteered to fight his illegal war - instead of running around saluting people behind closed doors !

You oppose the war on terrorism or in Iraq, fine, say that, and give your reasons.
:
But to say "ANYONE but Bush" says that you haven't a clue about much of anything.
:
Limerickman is a nice fellow and he means well but as a tendenancy to ignore questions that he can't attach some leftest, thirdworld spin.
:
I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe you moved because of your frivolous accusations...tell us the real truth, rob a bank?
:
Look, I live, ride, eat and shop on the East coast don't be so arrogant to think you can lecture me about my stomping grounds ole chum..
:
you must get your spectacles away from the tele and see the real world...You are starting to sound like an old soviet communist trying to slam capitolism...
:
Once again...take your act on the road!!!its quite funny!!!

I'm really getting sick of reading this kind of ****. Its one thing to make your point and disagree but is it really necessary to be so rude and condescending?

This tone become so rampant that I don't even bother posting in these political threads due to certain posters (zapper and babbar) that frequent them and attack other posters by writing stuff like this.

Why is it that the pro-bush posters seem to feel that they have to be abusive to other posters in order to make their point? Everyone else is making their arguments without attacking other posters, why cant you?

I am interested in peoples thoughts on these subjects but reading stuff like this is not only offensive (moderators where are you ?) but its also embarassing to all Americans everywhere.

Well, Saucy, things do tend to heat up when people talk politics. That is part and parcel, as we're very unlikely to successively convince anyone of anything they don't want to believe.

Whenever I go back to visit the family in Texas, I, a tried and true liberal democrat, listen whenever I can to Rush Limbaugh. Although he repulses me, it is good to know the mentality of his kind of republican - liberal-bashing and mud slinging and overzealously patriotic. He makes myu skin crawl but I swear I find it interesting.

Anywho, many right wing republicans have taken this habit of labeling anything that does not fit into their ideology "Liberal" and anyone who does not agree with them can be qualified with a wide variety of terms such as "Snot-nosed hippie liberal assh*les trying to force their liberal agenda"... Or whatever. Limbaugh is really very creative with his adjectives.

Anywho, I just registered to vote in the upcoming elections. I do not like President Bush, to say the least. Since you're asking. I don't agree with anything he has done since he was elected. I'll vote for Kerry, and I'll hope for the best and for the massive changes in US politics.

Now i do love that Michael Moore fellow, I wish he'd run for President .

Originally posted by Saucy
I'm really getting sick of reading this kind of ****. Its one thing to make your point and disagree but is it really necessary to be so rude and condescending?

This tone become so rampant that I don't even bother posting in these political threads due to certain posters (zapper and babbar) that frequent them and attack other posters by writing stuff like this.

Why is it that the pro-bush posters seem to feel that they have to be abusive to other posters in order to make their point? Everyone else is making their arguments without attacking other posters, why cant you?

I am interested in peoples thoughts on these subjects but reading stuff like this is not only offensive (moderators where are you ?) but its also embarassing to all Americans everywhere.
:D

QUOTE]Originally posted by Beastt
Don't forget some of his successes, Limerickman.

·He set out to convince America that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction so that he could go forward with the war he wanted for his own reasons.

He succeeded - (Iraq did have weapons of mass destruction, he used it on his own people, even Clinton admits that fact!)

·He wanted to leave Blair holding the bag when it turned out that there never were any weapons of mass destruction.

He succeeded (He is not holding any bag, this is rubbish...)

·He wanted good, brave Americans with much to live for to hand over their lives to him for his political gain and to think of him as a courageous leader.

He succeeded (this is not for political gain, but for your protection. I assume you would rather be fighting in your back yard?)

·He wanted congress to hand over sole power to him to thrust the country into war.

He succeeded (Do you mean that kerry voted for it before he voted against it?)

·He wanted to undermine American freedoms and remove the civil rights of anyone he decides is a threat.

He succeeded(Yes, and I'm glad..it makes America a safer place. It doesn't bother me...The only people I hear complaining are those seeking to regain control of the Whitehouse from the left...)If you don't have proof of citizenship, you can't acquire a drivers license...Sounds fair to me!

·He wanted to frighten the American people into agreeing to having their rights and freedoms slaughtered through is, so called, Patriot Act and Patriot Act II.

He succeeded (You can't have it both ways!)

·He wanted to appear to as many as possible to have compassion and to be truly concerned about those who are fighting, dying and having limbs torn off. He wanted this to appear as a sincere gesture rather than a political ploy.

To some, at least, he succeeded. (I'm sorry, I've seen real tears of gratitude coming from someone who is just putting on a political show? I disagree...
[/QUOTE]

To sum up the Patriot Act whining...You can't have it both ways..On one side we here from the left..."why didn't the President do more to prevent these people from entering and moving freely about the country then on the other hand, the president is taking away our freedoms...Sorry, you can't have it all. This is a new world we are living in and acts of terror were planned a perpetrated long before President Bush took office. I applaud our President for having the guts to take the fight to them and show resolve...

Further, many presidents have sent troops to war yet did not participate in combat directly...This line of thinking is ludicrous...

Saucy,

First off, I am deeply offended by your use of profanity...Secondly, I have never...repeat, never directly attacked anyone here. I jest with Limerickman but it is done, with just a slight touch of humor, if you fail to see it then....

Third, this is the strategy of the left...send a barb here and there then go crying for assistance cause the other side fired back. Lastly, I want to make this perfectly clear. I don't appreciate your accusation! If you don't agree with me, that is your right. If I use offensive language, you have a point. But these?

"Limerickman is a nice fellow and he means well but as a tendenancy to ignore questions that he can't attach some leftest, thirdworld spin." The first half is true, the second is part humor.

"I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe you moved because of your frivolous accusations...tell us the real truth, rob a bank?"

This one taken our of context...This poster made a bunch a GENERAL ACCUSATIONS about MY country for which I live and SERVE...such as Race War...Environmental destruction.

I take offense to accusations about things that I KNOW to be false i.e. EXPERIENCE! Case in point, the city where I live built an overpass near my home. Since they destroyed a bird sanctuary in the process, the drained the lake behind my house and created an even large one...So, how can this person say that we are destroying the environment...So, yes, I don't buy it..

"Look, I live, ride, eat and shop on the East coast don't be so arrogant to think you can lecture me about my stomping grounds ole chum.."
This if fact...where is the abuse... you won't find me lecturing YOU or anyone else about their country for I'm sure you know your country, specifically you locality much better than I do.

Frankly Saucy, I find your post to be much more offensive than all of mine put together...

Finally, why is it that Anti-Bush posters feel that they deserve an appolgy? I'm an American, I don't hide that nor hide where I am from. I am fair enough to appologize if I have mis quoted someone or when I feel that I have wronged someone. I try to inject some humor into my postings for laughter is the best medicine. I don't feel I have to explain myself to YOU but I just want you to know how I feel about what YOU posted...

Originally posted by limerickman
Originally posted by zapper

This is laughable...And CLINTON had 8 years to find him????Dont worry, we are going to pull him up in November!!!

Clinton didn't invade the country where BinLaden was living !
Clinton didn't give his forces limitless funding to find Binladen unlike Bush - and he still can't find him ! By the way, Clinton could have taken him out, it is a MATTER OF RECORD. In his own voice he had the chance and didn't...so yes.. Laughable - you said it ! Thanks for making my point...Clinton didn't do anything about him..Bush is and he will be found eventually...!

OK our national Airline (Aer Lingus) are offering and I quote
"Shopping weekends in Boston and New York : with the favourable exchange rate (Euro/Dollar) why not avail of our special offer return flights to New York from €179.00 - shop at
Masseys, T.K Mexx, J.C Penney" etc etc.
(see the Sunday Indpendent Newspaper 9/5/2004)
They offer us Europeans 80% off retail prices !!!!!
If they're so busy - how come they're flogging the stuff ???
I was there last year - the wife bought all round her !! Good for her..Sounds like my wife...especially when it comes to shoes...

Anyway, Lman, that is a ploy used everywhere, it's called "marketing"...by the way, while on a deployment, we stopped in France...A grunch of us lined up at the train station to exhcange money and catch a train to Paris...While I was standing in line, I saw the exchange rate change right before my eyes.....These things can happen anywhere and is not an indication of a failed economy...Nice try my friend..

Our economy albiet not perfect is doing well, no matter how bad "doomsdayers" want it and US to fail...

Your $120.00 meal translates in to €90.00 - given current exchange rates.
Bars/restaurants are busy - but how come your GDP is down ?
Probably too many people out eating and not producing ??
(being ironic here).

Although Ironic...You may have a point, there is alot of eatin going on here...But considering I live in a rural area $120.00 bucks however you want to slice it is alot of $$$ for some fondue....

Why not have the guts to at least accept that Bush has made a
mess of things there.

No, on the contrary, I have the guts to stand by my principles and my Commander-in-Chief. I am 41 (So, I am older than your brother:)) and I firmly disagree...CARTER was by far the worst!!! Secondly, my wife is a registered Democrat and she disagrees with your brother...she is voting for BUSH! aHHH, beware, the Republicans are converting democrats across the country...We have very special ways.....

Hopefully, your brother-in-law will see through your Façade:)

Originally posted by less'go
Well, Saucy, things do tend to heat up when people talk politics. That is part and parcel, as we're very unlikely to successively convince anyone of anything they don't want to believe.

Whenever I go back to visit the family in Texas, I, a tried and true liberal democrat, listen whenever I can to Rush Limbaugh. Although he repulses me, it is good to know the mentality of his kind of republican - liberal-bashing and mud slinging and overzealously patriotic. He makes myu skin crawl but I swear I find it interesting.

Anywho, many right wing republicans have taken this habit of labeling anything that does not fit into their ideology "Liberal" and anyone who does not agree with them can be qualified with a wide variety of terms such as "Snot-nosed hippie liberal assh*les trying to force their liberal agenda"... Or whatever. Limbaugh is really very creative with his adjectives.

Anywho, I just registered to vote in the upcoming elections. I do not like President Bush, to say the least. Since you're asking. I don't agree with anything he has done since he was elected. I'll vote for Kerry, and I'll hope for the best and for the massive changes in US politics.

Now i do love that Michael Moore fellow, I wish he'd run for President .

:D

I agree less'go, things to heat up thus this forum is appropriately named..."your bloody soapbox" a place to say your peace...Must of struck a cord with someone if they choose to get all ticked off.

Anyway, in my opinion, you have just described the likes of moore and Al Franken...Your leftest version of Limbaugh...only worse!. Personally, I like prefer O'reilly, or Hannity..Rush is a little too far right for me...But if I had to choose between Rush or Moore...I would lean a little towards Rush.

Why have respected Democrats such as Zel Miller and Ed koche come out and blasted the Dems and put their support behind the President (concerning the war on terror)? Why have the Dems drop kicked Lieberman...because he agreed with Bush? Because he wasn't extreme left like the trend is going now?

I find it ironic that the Democratic Party who speak of Civil rights issues were they very ones attempting to block the progress of these rights in the 60's...but you won't see that on MTV....

I am often curious why you Democrats are ashamed of the term liberal..Thats what you are...We are Conservative...I am proud to be called a conservative, I find no shame in who I am and I do not Apologize for it...

What is so shameful in being a Liberal Democrat..If you are a Liberal...be proud of your convictions...Thats whats so great about our Country...You won't be shot for it...Just be honest with yourself. I may disagree with you a lot or maybe all the time..but I don't hate you...Heck, I'm married to a democrat...but at least she is voting for Bush....:D

Saucy,

I have to say that I agree with you.
You are correct.
The rightwing Republican view is very polarised : their view of the USA and their world view is you are either with us or against us.
And those that disagree with them are denigrated as "communists, liberals, pinkos, hippies" etc.
If we were to apply their methodology of laberlling people : we could apportion the adjectives "facist, conservative, racist, sectarian, bigotted" to describe their political views.
Their use of simplistic labels to categorise ones political opinion is their only fallback when their defunct political view point is shown
to be vacuous.

"By the way, Clinton could have taken him out, it is a MATTER OF RECORD. In his own voice he had the chance and didn't...so yes.. Laughable - you said it ! Thanks for making my point...Clinton didn't do anything about him..Bush is and he will be found eventually...!"

I do not recall Bill Clinton ever having the opportunity to murder
BinLaden.
Please provide proof of your statement.

"Anyway, Lman, that is a ploy used everywhere, it's called "marketing"...by the way, while on a deployment, we stopped in France...A grunch of us lined up at the train station to exhcange money and catch a train to Paris...While I was standing in line, I saw the exchange rate change right before my eyes.....These things can happen anywhere and is not an indication of a failed economy...Nice try my friend.."

I am well aware of what marketing is - what is in question is how busy your shops are.
You posted some anecdotal evidence alleging how busy your local
economy is.
I can tell you that when I was in New York - the shops were not busy.
Businesses in New York have approached the Irish Chamber of Commerce to encourage Irish people to travel to New York to shop.
If things were that busy why do New York based businesses have to canvass for customers living 3500 MILES AWAY ?

To be perfectly honest, I am beginning to form the opinion that you are quite disingenuous, Zapper.
You state that you are informed - and I think that you are informed.
Thus being informed, even when you are presented with statistical evidence and references, you continue to be disparaging toward those who disagree with your view.

You claim to be informed - yet you willful disregard the fact that
the stripping of a muslim and the photographing of a naked muslim chained to a cell door being baited by dogs - is of the utmost insult to every single muslim.
(you posted an allegedly humourous reposte on the Hating America thread in reference to a prisoner being photographed
with his head covered with womens underwear).
Is this what you call frat humour ?
You know very well that the stripping of a muslim goes against everything that muslims believe and that this humiliation shames
muslims in the eyes of their fellow muslims.
Yet you make jokes and try to "explain away" the disgusting behaviour of those troops.

Finally, I would ask you not to patronise us by referring to me as
being a nice fellow.
You don't know me - you're not an acquaintance of mine.
I would ask you to desist from referring to me in a collegial way.

PS : By the way, I am not a muslim.

Saucy,

I have to say that I agree with you.
You are correct.
The rightwing Republican view is very polarised : their view of the USA and their world view is you are either with us or against us.
And those that disagree with them are denigrated as "communists, liberals, pinkos, hippies" etc.
If we were to apply their methodology of laberlling people : we could apportion the adjectives "facist, conservative, racist, sectarian, bigotted" to describe their political views.
Their use of simplistic labels to categorise ones political opinion is their only fallback when their defunct political view point is shown
to be vacuous.

Your statements are a little off here...pinko...hippie? I was a little kid when those terms were in use.. Democrats are Liberal...Republicans are Conservative...What is the issue here? The main difference between the two is We are proud of who we are and Dems are always trying to hide from their own convictions...it baffles me...really...

I want to clear something up here...I am Conservative and proud of it BUT....I am not a bigot, a racist or otherwise...nor do i associate "communist, pinko with the term Liberal...Your analogy is flawed. Besides, I believe if you look long and hard at some Democrats you will find a few that have ties to the KKK..At least at some point in their life..So how can you attach the "racist" label with conservatism...

This is an example of "labeling" This dem is assuming because this guy is a soldier that he is illiterate and mocks his patriotism while he is a sittig congressman voting himself raises...I actually hear the tape of this congressman...it Disgusts me...
The message was a response to the man's criticism of the East Bay Congressman's stand on the Iraqi prison abuse scandal.

Staff Sgt. Dan Dow, who is a member of the National Guard, said he wrote a letter to Stark criticizing the legislator's recent vote against a resolution condemning the abuse of Iraqi prisoners.

"Your no vote on this resolution is a disgrace to the people of this district who have elected you," Dow wrote. "I urge you to stop your contemptuous display of bitter partisanship."

Within an hour of faxing the letter to Stark's office, Dow said there was a message on his cell phone from Stark himself.

"Dan, this is congressman Pete Stark," the message said. "I just got your fax, and you don't know what you're talking about.

"I doubt if you could spell half the words in the letter, and somebody wrote it for you," the message went on. "So I don't pay much attention to it. But I'll call you back later and let you tell me more about why you think you're such a great goddamn hero."

Dow, a law student, said he did write the letter himself.

"To have him say I was somehow trying to portray myself as a hero is totally untrue," Dow said. "To me, the only heroes right now are the guys that are out there on the front lines every day."

I do not recall Bill Clinton ever having the opportunity to murder
BinLaden.
Please provide proof of your statement.

Zapper: You're right...Murder is the wrong word...see below:

In one incident in 1996 that Posner described, Clinton gave up an easy opportunity to nab bin Laden. "When bin Laden leaves the Sudan on a chartered commercial airliner with 150 of his top aides and his family, he goes to Qatar to refuel on his way to Pakistan," Posner told Fox News' Bill O'Reilly.

"And Qatar, being an ally of the U.S., calls up and says, 'What should we do with this guy?' " And the word comes back from the top of the [Clinton] administration: "Let him land and proceed on to Pakistan."

These revelations come on top of one previously reported that Clinton himself admitted he turned down an offer by Sudanese authorities to have bin Laden extradited in 1996. (Listen to an audiotape of Clinton's admission.) Zapper, I heard this audiotape.

His shocking revelations show just how close U.S. authorities came to capturing bin Laden, but he was allowed to go free to launch a worldwide terror campaign. "

"Anyway, Lman, that is a ploy used everywhere, it's called "marketing"...by the way, while on a deployment, we stopped in France...A grunch of us lined up at the train station to exhcange money and catch a train to Paris...While I was standing in line, I saw the exchange rate change right before my eyes.....These things can happen anywhere and is not an indication of a failed economy...Nice try my friend.."

I am well aware of what marketing is - what is in question is how busy your shops are.
You posted some anecdotal evidence alleging how busy your local
economy is.
I can tell you that when I was in New York - the shops were not busy.
Businesses in New York have approached the Irish Chamber of Commerce to encourage Irish people to travel to New York to shop.
If things were that busy why do New York based businesses have to canvass for customers living 3500 MILES AWAY ? Maybe you were traveling off season....

"Zapper": I'm not disputing your claims, But unfortuneately, NEW YORK is not the pulse of the rest of the Country...There are other major cities...Philly, LA, among others..heck even Charlotte, N.C. I've been to Philly and Charlotte within the last two months and I've seen no sign of economical woes...

To be perfectly honest, I am beginning to form the opinion that you are quite disingenuous, Zapper.
You state that you are informed - and I think that you are informed. Thus being informed, even when you are presented with statistical evidence and references, you continue to be disparaging toward those who disagree with your view.

You claim to be informed - yet you willful disregard the fact that
the stripping of a muslim and the photographing of a naked muslim chained to a cell door being baited by dogs - is of the utmost insult to every single muslim.
(you posted an allegedly humourous reposte on the Hating America thread in reference to a prisoner being photographed
with his head covered with womens underwear).
Is this what you call frat humour ?
You know very well that the stripping of a muslim goes against everything that muslims believe and that this humiliation shames
muslims in the eyes of their fellow muslims.
Yet you make jokes and try to "explain away" the disgusting behaviour of those troops.

Finally, I would ask you not to patronise us by referring to me as
being a nice fellow.
You don't know me - you're not an acquaintance of mine.
I would ask you to desist from referring to me in a collegial way.

PS : By the way, I am not a muslim.

Limerickman, you are right, I was wrong...Apparently you are not a nice fellow...That was my assumption as you had been civil throughout our sparing thus far...I see now that you have been running a deception all along and you are just trying to draw me into your game...Forget it...I Ain't playing... It was my mistake that we had been getting along. I guess the honeymoon is over....

Regarding your expertise on the "muslim" mind...I admit, I am not keenly aware of every aspect of that faith or their beliefs...However, if you read any of my postings, I do not condone nor agree with actual...torture...

I am not a barbarian but war is war...it ain't pretty!

P.S. I could care less what your faith is...it's none of my business. but by the way, neither am I....

Limerickman, you are right, I was wrong...Apparently you are not a nice fellow...That was my assumption as you had been civil throughout our sparing thus far...I see now that you have been running a deception all along and you are just trying to draw me into your game...Forget it...I Ain't playing... It was my mistake that we had been getting along. I guess the honeymoon is over....

Regarding your expertise on the "muslim" mind...I admit, I am not keenly aware of every aspect of that faith or their beliefs...However, if you read any of my postings, I do not condone nor agree with actual...torture...

I am not a barbarian but war is war...it ain't pretty!

P.S. I could care less what your faith is...it's none of my business. but by the way, neither am I....

You're disingenuous.
That's the bottom line here.

No point in my holding any further discussions with you.

Your disingenousness prevents any meaningful dialogue.

Yes...an american Civilian Beheaded...and we quibble about the treatment of Suspected terrorist and criminals?

-- A video posted Tuesday on an Islamic militant Web site showed the beheading of an American civilian in Iraq, and said the execution was carried out by an al-Qaida affiliated group to avenge the abuse of Iraqi prisoners by American soldiers.

The video showed five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks, standing over a bound man in an orange jumpsuit - similar to a prisoner's uniform - who identified himself as Nick Berg, a U.S. contractor whose body was found on a highway overpass in Baghdad on Saturday.

"My name is Nick Berg, my father's name is Michael, my mother's name is Susan," the man said on the video. "I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah. I live in ... Philadelphia."

After reading a statement, the men were seen pulling the man to his side and putting a large knife to his neck. A scream sounded as the men cut his head off, shouting "Allahu Akbar!" - "God is great." They then held the head out before the camera.

I can't believe that anyone out there has the opinion that any one person has the ability to control world economics or any of the other varied conditions you are referring to. Not George Bush, not Kerry not George Washington. In this country alone there are 250 million or so that also have influence.What they buy or don't,what they eat ,what they watch onTV or read in a book.
Of course it is always easier to place blame. I am not saying the president of the US doesn't have more influnce than most, but he doesn't have control. Nobody does or ever will. What did you do for the world today?

You're disingenuous.
That's the bottom line here.

No point in my holding any further discussions with you.

Your disingenousness prevents any meaningful dialogue.

On the contrary, the bottom line here is you fail to see anyones point of view but your own. You give no merit to anyone who disagrees with you and you value stats and clippings over personal experiences...

I on the otherhand admit when I'm wrong and when someone has made a good point even if it differs from mine...Who's being disingenuous here???

Let's be truthful here...The real reason in holding any further discussions is in light of what just happend to one of our civilians, your argument of how horrible the Iraqi prison abuse was has lost it's punch.......

I'm sorry you feel that way though...

Yes...an american Civilian Beheaded...and we quibble about the treatment of Suspected terrorist and criminals?

-- A video posted Tuesday on an Islamic militant Web site showed the beheading of an American civilian in Iraq, and said the execution was carried out by an al-Qaida affiliated group to avenge the abuse of Iraqi prisoners by American soldiers.

The video showed five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks, standing over a bound man in an orange jumpsuit - similar to a prisoner's uniform - who identified himself as Nick Berg, a U.S. contractor whose body was found on a highway overpass in Baghdad on Saturday.

"My name is Nick Berg, my father's name is Michael, my mother's name is Susan," the man said on the video. "I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah. I live in ... Philadelphia."

After reading a statement, the men were seen pulling the man to his side and putting a large knife to his neck. A scream sounded as the men cut his head off, shouting "Allahu Akbar!" - "God is great." They then held the head out before the camera.

May God have mercy on his soul.

Al Qaedas response to the actions of Linndie England and Charles
Grainer.

On the contrary, the bottom line here is you fail to see anyones point of view but your own. You give no merit to anyone who disagrees with you and you value stats and clippings over personal experiences...

I on the otherhand admit when I'm wrong and when someone has made a good point even if it differs from mine...Who's being disingenuous here???

Let's be truthful here...The real reason in holding any further discussions is in light of what just happend to one of our civilians, your argument of how horrible the Iraqi prison abuse was has lost it's punch.......

I'm sorry you feel that way though...

The news of this terrible murder has only just broken here in Europe.

I posted my message about your disingenousness at 1.31pm.
You posted your news about this execution at 1.32pm.

TRY READING THE MESSAGES BEFORE ONCE AGAIN MAKING FALSE
ACCUSATIONS AGAINST THOSE WHO OPPOSE YOUR VIEW.

You are disingenuous - even to the extent of using the terrible news of this execution to try to score a point off me.
1.31pm
1.32pm
Proof, if proof were ever needed.

The news of this terrible murder has only just broken here in Europe.

I posted my message about your disingenousness at 1.31pm.
You posted your news about this execution at 1.32pm.

TRY READING THE MESSAGES BEFORE ONCE AGAIN MAKING FALSE
ACCUSATIONS AGAINST THOSE WHO OPPOSE YOUR VIEW.

You are disingenuous - even to the extent of using the terrible news of this execution to try to score a point off me.
1.31pm
1.32pm
Proof, if proof were ever needed.

Ok..besides showing your ability to tell time...what are you saying?...What kind of black helocopter theory is this?

what is your point? Perhaps I lack the brain power to solve your riddle...or, perhaps you are paranoid...either way, I don't get it!!!

by the way who in the HECK is keeping score??? You are really losing it now!

Ok..besides showing your ability to tell time...what are you saying?...What kind of black helocopter theory is this?

what is your point? Perhaps I lack the brain power to solve your riddle...or, perhaps you are paranoid...either way, I don't get it!!!

At 12.07pm : I stated that I think that you are disingenuous.

At 1.31pm : I further stated that you were disingenuous

At 1.32pm : you posted the information about the execution.

At 1.43pm : you state and I quote "On the contrary, the bottom line here is you fail to see anyones point of view but your own. You give no merit to anyone who disagrees with you and you value stats and clippings over personal experiences...
Let's be truthful here...The real reason in holding any further discussions is in light of what just happend to one of our civilians, your argument of how horrible the Iraqi prison abuse was has lost it's punch......."

I did not back down from this argument - as you suggest at 1.43pm.
You're making false accusations again.

I think you're disingenuous.