Bush or Kerry or ???

Bikerman2004 said:
Posting Jewish remarks has nothing to do with political correctness. It is wrong and you know it. What purpose do these remarks serve. I do find much of FredC'c comments funny less the Jewish remarks.
Did someone die and make me God? No. I've been God for as long as I can remember.
Copwatch you can screw off. It is ironic that you would tolerate anti-jewish remarks.
Oh yeh god, and don't forget how much trouble you've caused over the years. By the way the words Islamo-fascists keeps cropping up. It's not got any religious connutations then? Oh that's fine. What? They are Moslems, and God is on their side too. So you are a hypocrit after all, hedging your bets all along the line. I see now, whoever wins you win. You're not as dumb as I thought. This publication is Kosher and has been blessed by the Shekita board.

FredC said:
Oh yeh god, and don't forget how much trouble you've caused over the years. By the way the words Islamo-fascists keeps cropping up. It's not got any religious connutations then? Oh that's fine. What? They are Moslems, and God is on their side too. So you are a hypocrit after all, hedging your bets all along the line. I see now, whoever wins you win. You're not as dumb as I thought. This publication is Kosher and has been blessed by the Shekita board.
No surprise here. Wouldn't expect anything less from you. Not that I thought you could post anything more.

Bikerman2004 said:
To tell you the truth I couldn't until his Post#1557. I will definitely take it into account. The **** that people post has gotten out of hand.
What happened to the civility on this board? What kind of a discussion can there be that devolves into name calling. It is one thing for remarks that are meant in jest, but most of these are not. Perhaps some have no logical or well thought arguments to make, so they resort to petty name calling.
Six Jewish Irish navvies get out of a Transit van in Tel-Aviv, the boss gives them picks and spades. 'Roight' he says 'dig a hole 5 foot by 5 foot and six foot deep, Oi'll be back later'. When he returns they are all leaning on the tools arguing, and there's no hole. 'What the fecks going on here?' 'Well' says one 'we're trying to decide who's going to be in charge'.

FredC said:
Six Jewish Irish navvies get out of a Transit van in Tel-Aviv, the boss gives them picks and spades. 'Roight' he says 'dig a hole 5 foot by 5 foot and six foot deep, Oi'll be back later'. When he returns they are all leaning on the tools arguing, and there's no hole. 'What the fecks going on here?' 'Well' says one 'we're trying to decide who's going to be in charge'.
Wow! You can't even tell a good joke. Try again!

FredC said:
That's a feckin daft question to ask me says pokerpete!! DH and DD love my stuff, and most of the board take it with fun. Don't forget that we are ROI and GB. Different sense of humour from the pond life. Let's see what happens. Velogal lasted 11. What vanity!

Looks like everything is up for grabs so.

I agree about Velogirl - no stamina.

davidmc said:
True, if that "sawed off cowboy wannabe" get's reelected, bin-laden has won. Bush has no, i repeat no, record of accomplishments to have won him reelection. His & his daddy's direct link to saudi oil interest's, bin-laden's homeland BTW, makes him complicit in the whole affair. He is the instigator of the whole affair. His oil intrest's, his whoreing out to buisiness- any giveaways they want & his family's intimate relationship w/ the bin-laden family, over the year's. If he wins the election it will lower my opinion of my fellow citizens (the electorate), except for a couple in the thread who have already free falled to the point of no return. I had high hopes for the american public but if they reelect this dope, they deserve everything they get.

I agree with the sentiments that you and MountainPro express : the American people have bought Bush's ideology, however.
This is the concern.

People actually endorse his point of view by re-electing him (he's virtually re-elected).

Fox news just reported Kerry called Bush to concede.

Thank God.

limerickman said:
I agree with the sentiments that you and MountainPro express : the American people have bought Bush's ideology, however.
This is the concern.

People actually endorse his point of view by re-electing him (he's virtually re-elected).

davidmc said:
True, if that "sawed off cowboy wannabe" get's reelected, bin-laden has won. Bush has no, i repeat no, record of accomplishments to have won him reelection. His & his daddy's direct link to saudi oil interest's, bin-laden's homeland BTW, makes him complicit in the whole affair. He is the instigator of the whole affair. His oil intrest's, his whoreing out to buisiness- any giveaways they want & his family's intimate relationship w/ the bin-laden family, over the year's. If he wins the election it will lower my opinion of my fellow citizens (the electorate), except for a couple in the thread who have already free falled to the point of no return. I had high hopes for the american public but if they reelect this dope, they deserve everything they get.
Right is Might, and God has proved to be on our side. G'Bless America folks. GWB
Mount up men, let's move on to the next Evil Empire which is....I'll think of somewhere, jest give me a minute.

my, my you boyz sure do like to talk about a gal when she's not around.

stamina? getting lucky?

if you boyz are spending too much time in the saddle, i'll bet it's ur stamina that suffers - not mine. just how effective are those 'nut cuts' in your saddles:D

as for getting lucky i'm a lady, we dont discuss such things at least not with men:)

Weisse Luft said:
She posted last night. She's probably getting lucky. Good for her.

Weisse Luft said:
She posted last night. She's probably getting lucky. Good for her.
I must say that I was getting a bit worried about her after you took her up Mount Arafat for a Shabat chicken soup supper with the scented candles, and she Feng Shuied the rocks to make it homely. She seems to like you, but not quite as much as Lim and Me. Did you see John Wayneker out there, he's sniffing around.

FredC said:
I must say that I was getting a bit worried about her after you took her up Mount Arafat for a Shabat chicken soup supper with the scented candles, and she Feng Shuied the rocks to make it homely. She seems to like you, but not quite as much as Lim and Me. Did you see John Wayneker out there, he's sniffing around.

this has got to be the funniest post, yet !
LOL LOL.
Classic stuff.

Fred - the scripts are getting better.

Did you catch the Bremner one the other night ?
"I'm a-Merkin" (you know who, trying to say "I'm an American").

Websters Dictionary : Merkin is defined as : A pubic wig for women.

limerickman said:

yeah, i think he was right the first time...

velogal said:
my, my you boyz sure do like to talk about a gal when she's not around.

stamina? getting lucky?

if you boyz are spending too much time in the saddle, i'll bet it's ur stamina that suffers - not mine. just how effective are those 'nut cuts' in your saddles:D

as for getting lucky i'm a lady, we dont discuss such things at least not with men:)

Uh, I was trying to compliment you...as for the slotted saddles, never used one as it never has been a prob. The former GF complained I had the stamina of a Clydesdale. She had to get up early and I took forever ;) But she did pick me because she "wanted fast kids". Little did I know she was dsylexic. No, no trophies, only one scare.

FredC said:
I must say that I was getting a bit worried about her after you took her up Mount Arafat for a Shabat chicken soup supper with the scented candles, and she Feng Shuied the rocks to make it homely. She seems to like you, but not quite as much as Lim and Me.
fred, jelously doesnt suit you
besides, feng shui is a bunch of malarkey. my roomate believed in it, and she wanted to take down the horseshoe above my door. one time she moved it and hung it upside down so all the luck ran out!
honestly, can you believe those silly feng shui superstitions!

limerickman said:
this has got to be the funniest post, yet !
LOL LOL.
Classic stuff.

Fred - the scripts are getting better.

Did you catch the Bremner one the other night ?

Never miss BB&F. An absolute cracker Merkin. The problem with topical humour is that it doesn't travel well in the street. It's like a fart in the wind. Gone in a puff. Ken Dodd type stuff is great because he is a master of delivery. The stuff I did on the other board were put downs, but only if there was a hook in it, otherwise it doesn't work. I'm completely lost with these Americans, can't see any mental agility in them. I miss our board apart from the ID louts, but they are doing something over the winter. I keep telling them I should be the Moderator, I know the limits we like, and so does DH, but he's only on contract, and we won't be seeing him until the spring classics. I've got two more rats in the corner now. I'm working on some stuff for the two Johns. Plenty of time yet. Brains gone a bit duff with all the **** here. The problem with John Wayneker and Bush is what is the common denominator as regards viewers lower age recognition of Wayneker, or should Bush be dressed up to suit the stereotype?

Weisse Luft said:
Uh, I was trying to compliment you...as for the slotted saddles, never used one as it never has been a prob. The former GF complained I had the stamina of a Clydesdale. She had to get up early and I took forever ;) But she did pick me because she "wanted fast kids". Little did I know she was dsylexic. No, no trophies, only one scare.
Clydesdales. Big, Clumsy, Slow and eat a lot.