Bush or Kerry or ???

Don't forget that more than 100,000 Iraqis have died as a direct result of coalition action. Does that sound like liberation to you? Let's stop this back and forth bs with these blinded idiots and move on with our lives....they're not worth the seconds of effort it takes to read their mindless rants. That's it for me....

davidmc said:
losing set of policies :confused: There have been 1,266 coalition deaths, 1,124 Americans, 70 Britons, seven Bulgarians, one Dane, two Dutch, two Estonians, one Hungarian, 19 Italians, one Latvian, 13 Poles, one Salvadoran, three Slovaks, 11 Spaniards, two Thai and nine Ukrainians in the war in Iraq as of November 3, 2004.
Is that your def. of good policy ?, all for a war of choice. I gather, by your reasoning, it is.

Typical post defeat goron circle jerk. What about the estimated 15 MILLION killed from 1979 to 2003?

Weisse Luft said:
Typical post defeat goron circle jerk. What about the estimated 15 MILLION killed from 1979 to 2003?
That's the period when Wolfowitz/Rumsfeld were over there wheeling & dealing Do those names sound familiar. It's their mess that's being cleaned up right now. It would'nt **** me off so bad if it were'nt for the fact that servicemen are dying for this crowd of wardodger's, in office. When they had the opportunity to serve they either 1) turned tail & ran or 2) joined the guard & then mysteriously disappeared :confused: sissy's

What would you know about being a serviceman, you fraud.
We've already established your phony blathering about your alleged service.

Go chug some kool-aid. Say hi to Rev. Jones for me.

davidmc said:
That's the period when Wolfowitz/Rumsfeld were over there wheeling & dealing Do those names sound familiar. It's their mess that's being cleaned up right now. It would'nt **** me off so bad if it were'nt for the fact that servicemen are dying for this crowd of wardodger's, in office. When they had the opportunity to serve they either 1) turned tail & ran or 2) joined the guard & then mysteriously disappeared :confused: sissy's

iknowtest said:
What would you know about being a serviceman, you fraud.
We've already established your phony blathering about your alleged service.

Go chug some kool-aid. Say hi to Rev. Jones for me.
So, one would have to post well thought out, succinct, off topic post's, such as yourself, to qualify as a vet. I think not. Did I ever ask you for any proof of you're service?, no. Would i expect you to send me any documentation?, no. I served & i'm not going to go out of my way to prove it to every "johnny come lately" on a thread. I was in from 7/86-4/90 & got an early-out (2 mo's. early) because i never used my vacation time. I got a "whopping" check for my unused vacation & exited in japan, shortly thereafter then going on to Cali. I look at the argument's posted. If one post's blatantly partisan unsubstantiated 1/2 truth's then i call them on it. I don't kill the messenger, as you, i kill the msg. That's the diff. between you & I. I, personally could care less about anyone's credentials on this board. On the board, i just take their word for it unless they make a statement that is obviously false, regarding the service. You can take my word for it or not take my word for it. I could'nt care less, 1 way or the other. Go on wasting you're breath so everyone can scroll through those post's.

The tumult and the shouting dies
The Captains and the Kings depart
Still stands thine ancient sacrifice
A humble and contrite heart.

I thought I would slide this in before the thread was gone.
Seemed appropriate.

Apologies for brining up an old thread, I was wondering is many of you still felt the same now we're in 2010?

Originally Posted by limerickman .

The tide of goodwill that ushered in President Obama has dissipated somewhat.

A trillion spent here, a trillion spent there, it's only money we can always print more.