Bush to be assasinated October 2007 arriving in Chicago during an anti-war rally.

stevebaby said:
Margaret Thatcher.
Why hasn't someone made a film with MT in it? I'm sure the Brandon Lee gun is still around.
There will be one major drawback.The eulogies will be truly sickening.She'll be described as "visionary","determined","courageous" and everyone will ignore the fact that the woman was barking mad and quite evil.
Please God...can someone comp this evil creature some free accommodation in Brighton and notify Al-Qaeda? Or possibly Al-Jazeera could make her an Honorary Reporter and the Americans would do the job.
Best of all...tie her to the railroad tracks and let Thomas the Tank Engine finish her off. Now that's a film I'd really like to see. As a title,I'll suggest "Poetry in Motion".

She was a terrible woman, Thatcher.
She almost got her comeuppence in Brighton in 1984.

See Blair is getting roasted : they even referred to him as Thatchers (political) son.
Oucch!
His own MP's want him out : he's toast.

Eldron said:
Hmm I wonder if we can mak the Governator the Presinator???
Not without a Constitutional Amendment,which I do not believe would ever be passed.The issue of Kissinger running for office was raised many years ago and dropped for this reason.
Mind you,the American people have elected more than a few "bad actors" in the past.
:D

i just hope gordon brown wont be president bushs ***** like tony blair was.:D

She wasn't as right-wing as Blair's Labour Party, though. I grew up in Thatcher's period and remember the good and bad things. I came from a working-class family in a run-down area but I confess we were better off under Thatcher with regard to opportunity and prosperity. I knew loads of working-class folks who got a free education under Thatcher and there were loads of poorer people who prospered.
Of course, there was a downside. The Tories big mistake was to not do enough to create jobs and reduce unemployment figures. Plus, the pole tax was an act of political self-destruction.
All in all, I think Blair is worse.

limerickman said:
She was a terrible woman, Thatcher.
She almost got her comeuppence in Brighton in 1984.

See Blair is getting roasted : they even referred to him as Thatchers (political) son.
Oucch!
His own MP's want him out : he's toast.