BUSH yes or no

No...really...

does anyone in Australia have a job opening for a tour boat captain with over 140,000 nm under his belt? I might even consider New Zealand. I've heard good things about the Kiwi country.

durielk said:
Yes we are both of average intelligence, certainly 50 points above anyone that would vote for one of there own in the white house.

Thank you.
You're welcome....But if you are "50" points above "kerry voters" that would give you a raw score of.....52. Congratulations..

pathetic as this may be, he still got near 50%.
you just pick your favorite pro war candidate.
put another ribbon on you car.
how about a black one.

zapper said:
You're welcome....But if you are "50" points above "kerry voters" that would give you a raw score of.....52. Congratulations..

zapper said:
Pack it in Zapper, it's been done to death. Let 'em read through the 650 posts and they might come up with something we had missed. Meanwhile I'm giving the whole thread a swerve. Gun Laws looks a good 'un, and Carreras Picky Pink Knickers with matching flip-flops. Now then what do eat on Mayday? I see you are getting back to top form again, always nice to see. Did you see my post about the Ernie and Bert t-shirts? or you could have Fred and Barney.
Bye bye thread.

Hypnospin said:
pathetic as this may be, he still got near 50%.
you just pick your favorite pro war candidate.
put another ribbon on you car.
how about a black one.
Hey, Hypnospin -

Good to hear from you! The poor, stupid man just tried to SCARE everyone, and apparently did. Ever notice how this entire country is just getting dumber and dumber and dumber? It has not escaped my attention, no way!

Later - RuthA

Zapper tried to tell me on another thread that he only posted 300 messages in defense of George Bush.

Is that 300 messages in this thread, Zapper ?

limerickman said:
Zapper tried to tell me on another thread that he only posted 300 messages in defense of George Bush.

Is that 300 messages in this thread, Zapper ?
Wasn't it Orwell that said; "68,000 repititions make a truth"?
What the right says becomes truth through repetition.
If they say enough times that the didn't lie to get us into
this war in Iraq, then it will become truth and it has to
millions of Americans. We've become a society of robots.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I feel good, I feel fine,
I feel well, nothing's wrong here just look the other way...........

Just my $.02

ahinalu said:

Just my $.02
Hey, Hawaii - Lucky you, living there! I am in Denver, CO, and we are having a wonderful spring blizzard - sadly, I will be unable to go cycling tomorrow - RATS!!

Yeah, you are SO right about ol" Dubya - tell enough stupid lies and they sorta somehow become the truth! At our house, we are quite sure that the American voters are just becoming dumber and dumber and even MORE dumb! I cannot help but think, "Why the heck is this happening???" Naturally, we are most upset about the "government" we have been saddled with! The REAL enemy is NOT Iraq, but Saudi Arabia - THAT is where the actual terrorists came from. I also wonder why ol' Dubya flew his buddy-terrorists BACK safely to Saudi Arabia? Funny no one in his administration has told the voters about THAT one yet!

ahinalu said:

Just my $.02
Hey, Hawaii - Lucky you, living there! I am in Denver, CO, and we are having a wonderful spring blizzard - sadly, I will be unable to go cycling tomorrow - RATS!!

Yeah, you are SO right about ol" Dubya - tell enough stupid lies and they sorta somehow become the truth! At our house, we are quite sure that the American voters are just becoming dumber and dumber and even MORE dumb! I cannot help but think, "Why the heck is this happening???" Naturally, we are most upset about the "government" we have been saddled with! The REAL enemy is NOT Iraq, but Saudi Arabia - THAT is where the actual terrorists came from. I also wonder why ol' Dubya flew his buddy-terrorists BACK safely to Saudi Arabia? Funny no one in his administration has told the voters about THAT one yet!

ahinalu said:

Just my $.02
I heard Eric Alterman say: "It isn't so much that this administration lies so much. It's been done, in the past, by many others. What bothers me is this administration's utter contempt for the truth."
http://a1204.g.akamai.net/7/1204/14...barnesandnoble.com/images/7810000/7814017.jpg

RuthA said:
I also wonder why ol' Dubya flew his buddy-terrorists BACK safely to Saudi Arabia? Funny no one in his administration has told the voters about THAT one yet!
Because your statement isn't factual....

zapper said:
Because your statement isn't factual....

Sadly, it is. I know - I was just totally STUNNED when I found out. As I am certain that all of us who knew were! Ol' Dubya does a ton of business with the Arabs, and just sorta doesn't mention it.

hey velo.

on a scale of moron to abysmal to genius... lets see where bush ranks.
X marks the spot.

READY???

Test begins.

9 Genius

8 Bright

7 Competent

6 Mediocre

5 Average

4 Substandard

3 Dimwitted

2 Idiot

1 Abysmal

0 Dumber than that guy who broke into a glue factory and got stuck to the floor

-1 Seriously, man!

-2 Incapable of speech

-3 Vegetable

-4 #-2 when drunk

X

We need troops but, w/ bush/cheney/rummy calling the shot's, only die-hard (no "pun" intended) neocon's will enlist. What's w/ him raising the death benefit for the army/marines while simultaneously lowering taxes. Where the hell is he going to get the money for that :confused: Knowing the Republicans, they'll probably short-change the poor, again :mad:

Darjevon said:
hey velo.

on a scale of moron to abysmal to genius... lets see where bush ranks.
X marks the spot.

READY???

Test begins.

9 Genius

8 Bright

7 Competent

6 Mediocre

5 Average

4 Substandard X

3 Dimwitted

2 Idiot

1 Abysmal

-1 Seriously, man!

-2 Incapable of speech

-3 Vegetable

-4 #-2 when drunk

X
Here's my answer :mad:

Darjevon said:
Where would Cheney be?

P.S. I know its a slight exaggeration on my part.
9 Genius (Evil) X
8 Bright

7 Competent

6 Mediocre

5 Average

4 Substandard

3 Dimwitted

2 Idiot

1 Abysmal

-1 Seriously, man!

-2 Incapable of speech

-3 Vegetable

-4 #-2 when drunk

RuthA said:

It's pleasing that there are sensible people in a country that holds so much power... The whole chirade in Iraq is down to the weakness of Saudi Arabia. The house of Saud is getting into increasingly desperate straights... Yes... prime suspects were given clean departures from the US in the immediate aftermath of Sept 11th... (around the time Dubya was in hiding). The US has loved the relationship and cheap oil for years... Having such a major supplier as Iraq under the thumb is an excellent insurance for such a gas guzzling country as the US... And the comments that George Galloway suggested about the plundering of Iraq by the Bush supporting multinationals such as Haliburton sums up the situation. Dubya is a dumb figurehead of a plutocratic system.

It is especially worrying that Bush waits for messages from god... It's like Islamic fundamentalism meet Christian fundamentalism... It's barmy. He's a definite no!!!

let's see - this is a cycling forum, and we're flailing away at presidents.

why?

that lance dopes or not is considerably more on topic than anybody's favorite flavor of ice cream.

try to remain focused, please. maybe wearing a helmet would help....