BUSH yes or no

Colorado Ryder said:
That depends on what the definition of is, is.
Still feel good about it when he looked right into the camera clenched his fist and stated he did not have sexual relations with that woman? Giving Clinton a pass when he believed the same intelligence that Bush did is beyond comprehension.
What does anyones' sex-life have to do with anything Colorado Ryder :confused: The Republicans could'nt find any dirt on him so they grasped at straws. Very admirable if I do say so myself. If someone pays me a couple hundred mil. I'll get to the bottom of it & find out who's having sex then take them to court. By your reasoning this is of paramount importance. Pray tell are you part of the Republican party's Evangelical base :confused: One thing I've noticed over time is that the witch-hunter's are frequently worse than thier quarry ;) See: all the televangelist's ;) :mad:

davidmc said:
What does anyones' sex-life have to do with anything Colorado Ryder :confused: The Republicans could'nt find any dirt on him so they grasped at straws. Very admirable if I do say so myself. If someone pays me a couple hundred mil. I'll get to the bottom of it & find out who's having sex then take them to court. By your reasoning this is of paramount importance. Pray tell are you part of the Republican party's Evangelical base :confused: One thing I've noticed over time is that the witch-hunter's are frequently worse than thier quarry ;) See: all the televangelist's ;) :mad:
If it was just sex, then why did he lie? If what he did was OK then why did he lie? After all it was just sex. Keep toting that Democrat line that it was just sex.
Never mind that he lied under oath. After all you don't like it when politicians lie to you.

Colorado Ryder said:
If it was just sex, then why did he lie? If what he did was OK then why did he lie? After all it was just sex. Keep toting that Democrat line that it was just sex.
Never mind that he lied under oath. After all you don't like it when politicians lie to you.
I'll put it in simpler terms for you. A fun quiz. There's only one possible answer out of two. Ok lets get started.
Which action is more deplorable?
a) having sex outside of marriage
b) plundering the treasury, sending boys to fight a war based on lies, having secret energy task force meetings (enriching your buddies), yelling "bring it on" to your adversaries, your attorney general (Ashcroft) saying "I don't want to hear any more about this Bin-Laden fellow !!!", your National Security Advisor (Condi) saying "I didn't realize that protecting the country was in my job description", ect...

Think hard now.

davidmc said:
I'll put it in simpler terms for you. A fun quiz. There's only one possible answer out of two. Ok lets get started.
b) plundering the treasury, sending boys to fight a war based on lies, having secret energy task force meetings (enriching your buddies), yelling "bring it on" to your adversaries, your attorney general (Ashcroft) saying "I don't want to hear any more about this Bin-Laden fellow !!!", your National Security Advisor (Condi) saying "I didn't realize that protecting the country was in my job description", ect...

Think hard now.
Here is a quiz for you.....
a) If the guy I like lies in office then thats ok.
b) If the guy I don't like lies then its not ok.
For you there is only one answer. I guess it depends on what your definition of lying is. Remember there is no controlling authority here.

davidmc said:

Think hard now.
Sorry peabody...your question seems a little Biased...Therefore I am throwing it out...

Colorado Ryder said:
I'll show you a man who lied under oath. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinski." Well we know where Clinton's priorities were. Instead of stopping Bin Laden he was too busy playing with cigars. I'm sure the people in the USS Cole, Khobar towers, and, African embassies are glad Clinton had the right priorities. Seriously, how many times did Clinton have a chance to catch Bin Laden?

Stopping Binladen ?

Osama won't be stopped by Bush.
It's in Bush's interests that Osama is out there as a bogeyman for as long as possible.

Osama is Bush's "raison d'etre".

Clinton - he was a good President.
Your country prospered during 1992-2000.
OK - he had a fling with monica but hey he did a great job as President.

limerickman said:
Stopping Binladen ?

It's in Bush's interests that Osama is out there as a bogeyman for as long as possible.

Osama ValJean has a nice ring to it.

limerickman said:
Stopping Binladen ?

I guess so. If you conveniently forget the USS Cole, Khobar towers, the aspirin factory, the tech stock collapse, Waco, Sudan offering Bin Laden, Mogadishu, ethics, lying under oath, etc.
Stopping Bin Laden? Clinton didn't catch him. Oh but he did toss a couple cruise missiles his way. Bin Laden prospered under Clinton. Yes he was a good president.

limerickman said:
Funny, Osama just bursts onto the scene when Bush took over? Don't be silly...He was prospering under Clinton, he had run amok under Clinton and Clinton was too busy playing with cigars to do anything about it.

zapper said:
Funny, Osama just bursts onto the scene when Bush took over? Don't be silly...He was prospering under Clinton, he had run amok under Clinton and Clinton was too busy playing with cigars to do anything about it.
But the economy was booming! But it was only sex!

Colorado Ryder said:
But the economy was booming! But it was only sex!
But a couple of my friends died on the Cole and Clinton did NOTHING about it!

Clinton did do a lot to stop terrorism. Clinton didn't want to start a war a emmidiately give it to a new president. The information that the CIA gave to the Clinton admin wasn't provided until the ending of his presidency. Yes there were a, I will say that every president lies period. What they lie about does make a big difference.

To lie about something that doesn't concern anyone but Monica, Mr and Mrs Clinton is not a problem, and the republicans in this contry are the only people ON EARTH that thinks it is. We were the laughing stalk of the world because everyone else thought we were stupid for even thinking it was an issue.

To lie to the US people and the world was/is appauling. To say that Amnesty international is wrong and to say that they don't know what they are doing is appauling. Especially since they used Amnesty international to go to war with Iraq in the first place.

The republicans tried to hobble Clinton, and only succeeded in making a mockery of our nation. He could have done more, would have done more, and if he ran again could do more. The stockmarket crash was a brief thing that the tech companies were responsiblt for. They overvalued their commodity and poor them, the masses got smart and sold. Halliburton, oil and the bush regime is the problem.

limerickman said:
Stopping Binladen ?

Exactly :eek: . Wonder why others can't see that :confused: It is apparent to me-budget surplus, thriving economy, well liked world over. thats all over now, is'nt it :( .

Colorado Ryder said:
The diff. is that President Clinton wasn't playing w/ money and live's like "The Dub'ster" is :mad: Incidentally, you didn't answer my question,

"Which situation carries more gravity/implications?":

a)proving that a man is a heterosexual by spending $250,000,000 of taxpayer's money to arrive at that conclusion (aka-the Clinton witch-hunt)

or

b) Running our country economically (budget deficit) & morally (actively condoning torture) into the ground & getting our country into a war for reasons which were manufactured resulting in over 1600 war dead & 1000's upon 1000's of American servicemen (of which I am one-pre-gulf war I)permanently disabled (aka-Bush's "record")

Take all the time you need to answer.

Colorado Ryder said:
I guess so. If you conveniently forget the USS Cole, Khobar towers, the aspirin factory, the tech stock collapse, Waco, Sudan offering Bin Laden, Mogadishu, ethics, lying under oath, etc.
Stopping Bin Laden? Clinton didn't catch him. Oh but he did toss a couple cruise missiles his way. Bin Laden prospered under Clinton. Yes he was a good president.
Clinton's cabinet warned Bush Inc. about Bin-Laden & Bush's "team" (I use that term loosely) did...nothing. Condi replied to her colossal blunder by stating "I didn't realize that was in my job description :rolleyes: " It would be funny if the implications weren't so catastrophic :mad: At least Clinton was addressing the issue. Gen. Wesley Clark explicitly warned Ashcroft about Bin-Laden & Ashcroft's reply was-"I don't want to hear anymore about it!!!". Nice going Bush Inc. Ashcroft (retire w/ honor's), Condi (promoted), Gonzales (promoted after approving extreme methods of torture.) Looks like the best way to profit in Bush-World is to be a colossal feck-up. The only one's who had dignity were Treasury Secretary O'Neil (resigned) &, possibly, Powell (Resigned due to being ignored by Rumsfeld/Cheney). Bush seems to be of the mindset "ignore my cabinet's feck-up's long enough & they'll become an asset" or more likely the voting populace will confuse failure w/ success which seems to have happened here. These hooligan's either get a Medal of Freedom or they get promoted. If Bush ran a Fortune 500 company, it would have been "run into the ground" long ago. Republican or Democrat, the administration is incompetent at best, criminally negligent at worst. That is all for now :)

Bush, Clinton, Kerry... they are all puppets controlled by corporations and banks. This global crime syndicate makes the mafia look like the little rascals.

Bush, Kerry & Hefner: Odd Cousins
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/04/politics/main604163.shtml

Skull & Bones: The Secret Society That Unites John Kerry and President Bush
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0122-10.htm

President Bush, Bill Clinton Now Friends

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6803476/site/newsweek/

War Is A Racket

By Major General Smedley Butler
http://www.veteransforpeace.org/war_is_a_racket_033103.htm

Who Controls the Federal Reserve?
http://www.2012.com.au/Federal_Reserve.html

"
There are those who argue that the Federal Reserve was created in 1913 to function as nothing less than a tool of economic conquest aimed at making bankers and selected politicos rich while keeping the vast majority of the population poor, stupid, and easy to control. That may sound to you like typical conspiracy theory ****, but think about it -most people ARE poor, stupid, and easily manipulated. The authors of the following pages are sometimes a little frayed around the psychic edges, but taken with a few (in some cases MANY) grains of salt, the information they provide will give you some insight into how this country runs . . . All for US, and NONE for YOU . . ."
http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/dossier/id62/pg1/

"In 2004, Bagdikian's revised and expanded book, The New Media Monopoly, shows that only 5 huge corporations -- Time Warner, Disney, Murdoch's News Corporation, Bertelsmann of Germany, and Viacom (formerly CBS) -- now control most of the media industry in the U.S. General Electric's NBC is a close sixth." http://www.corporations.org/media/

Pentagon Proposed Pretexts for Cuba Invasion in 1962
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/

Resources on Drug Experimentation and Related Mind Control Experiments by the U.S. Government
http://www.gpc.edu/~shale/humanities/composition/assignments/experiment/lsd.html

The Problem Reaction Solution Paradigm (The Hegelian Dialectic)

1) The government creates or exploits a problem blaming it on others

2) The people react by asking the government for help willing to give up their rights

3) The government offers the solution that was planned long before the crisis

Remind you of anything in particular?
Reichstag Fire, Oklahoma City Bombing, 911 perhaps?

http://www.newamericancentury.org/
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/

Global Governance: Why? How? When?
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Global_Governance_1.htm

The Prison Industrial Complex and the Global Economy
"
Over 1.8 million people are currently behind bars in the United States. This represents the highest per capita incarceration rate in the history of the world. In 1995 alone, 150 new U.S. prisons were built and filled."

"The Bush family fortune came from the Third Reich."
-John Loftus, former US Justice Dept. Nazi War Crimes investigator and President of the Florida Holocaust Museum
http://www.tupbiosystems.com/articles/bush_nazi.html

This is only a few bits and pieces.. Please, do your own research and learn what's going on for yourself (There is more to news than Michael Jackson and Scott Peterson trials). The pieces will all come together for you if you look... and you better believe the corporate owned/controlled media isn't gonna give you much help on this one.

Don't take my word for it, go look for yourself!!!

davidmc said:
The diff. is that President Clinton wasn't playing w/ money and live's like "The Dub'ster" is :mad: Incidentally, you didn't answer my question,

"Which situation carries more gravity/implications?":

a)proving that a man is a heterosexual by spending $250,000,000 of taxpayer's money to arrive at that conclusion (aka-the Clinton witch-hunt)

or

b) Running our country economically (budget deficit) & morally (actively condoning torture) into the ground & getting our country into a war for reasons which were manufactured resulting in over 1600 war dead & 1000's upon 1000's of American servicemen (of which I am one-pre-gulf war I)permanently disabled (aka-Bush's "record")

Take all the time you need to answer.
DavidMC doesn't care if a politician he likes lies to him. Speaks volumes of his character.