"but I already knew without a doubt what I had"

Happy Oyster

Guest
<quote>
From: [email protected] (JDrew63929)
Subject: Re: Self-appointed authorities
Date: 1999/03/11
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

>On 10 Mar 1999, JDrew63929 wrote:
>
>> I am so glad to hear of all the many things you are doing
>> to help others. I should not judge all athesists because
>> of my brother's actions

AF responded:With all due respect, your brother sounds like
a jerk. Don't judge all
>PhD atheist males by his one example. That would seem to be
>a reasonably Christian position, right?

AGREED!! Right, as already stated.

>. Most people who *believe* they have parasitic infections
> solely on the basis of quack medical advice like Hulda
> Clark's are probably delusional, even (especially) if
> they think they "see" the parasties in their feces. But
> the question can easily be settled by getting a good lab
> analysis of your
stool.

Even if they think they "see" parasites in their feces.
Uncalled for AF, doesn't take a PhD degree to know what
parasites are. I have a good lab analysis, but I already
knew without a doubt what I had, not from just seeing, all
my symptoms matched the reasearch I had read.

As for all the other jargon in your message, I will dismiss
it, it seems rather impossible to "prove" anything to you.
I'll leave that to God.

Jan

</quote>

Regards,

Aribert Deckers
--
Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm