BuyCycling--Why does it matter?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Luigi De Guzman, Feb 21, 2004.

  1. All these threads about what is and what isn't in Bicycling. Why *bother*?

    So there's an ad with a mountain lion sleeping with a hiker.

    So they only have one Specialized bike.

    Why does it matter?

    Tags:

  2. On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:23:03 -0500, Luigi de Guzman
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >All these threads about what is and what isn't in Bicycling. Why *bother*?
    >
    >So there's an ad with a mountain lion sleeping with a hiker.
    >
    >So they only have one Specialized bike.
    >
    >Why does it matter?

    So if it doesn't matter to you, it doesn't matter? I suppose you'd rather have everyone just stick
    to bashing Bush.

    You have a very circumscribed and constipated worldview.

  3. David Kerber

    David Kerber Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, luigi12081 @cox.net says...
    > All these threads about what is and what isn't in Bicycling. Why *bother*?
    >
    > So there's an ad with a mountain lion sleeping with a hiker.
    >
    > So they only have one Specialized bike.
    >
    > Why does it matter?

    It doesn't to me or you, but it might to somebody, and it's something to talk about.

  4. On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:33:34 -0600, Zippy the Pinhead
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:23:03 -0500, Luigi de Guzman <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>All these threads about what is and what isn't in Bicycling. Why *bother*?
    >>
    >>So there's an ad with a mountain lion sleeping with a hiker.
    >>
    >>So they only have one Specialized bike.
    >>
    >>Why does it matter?
    >
    >So if it doesn't matter to you, it doesn't matter? I suppose you'd rather have everyone just stick
    >to bashing Bush.

    I was just momentarily amused by how Bicycling seems to have been scrutinized in nearly
    Talmudic detail.

    Bush-bashing might be appropriate in other fora, but certainly not *this* one.

    >You have a very circumscribed and constipated worldview.

    It's fairly regular, thanks.

    -Luigi

    "Ubi libido veniet, nausia adprehendet, decumbat purgetque sese. Tantum bilis pituitaeque eiciet,
    uti ipse miretur, unde tantum siet."
    - M. Porcius Cato Censor, _De agricultura_,
    "de brassica quod concoquit"