buying a Colnago

tedw

Aug 28, 2007
Hi Guys,
I am looking at upgrading my C40 for either a C50 or Ext Power, does anybody have a Ext power? if so what do you think? is it worth that extra money and weight?
Also has anybody bought a frame from Prestige Cycles? they have quoted me a great price well below any shop I have been in to, but im hesitant about buying online? Polite responses only please!!!
Ted

Yep I bought my C50 from Prestige Cycles and would reccomend them. I to was hesitant but it all worked out fine.
I got my C50 for $5400 which i was V happy with!!!!!
I rode an Ext power and I can say that they are not worth the extra weight hit, I prefer the comfort of the C50.
Go the C50.:)

Go ask the same question on weightweenies.starbike.com.

I think there are quite a few people that own and ride several Colnagos at any one time and will be able to share their experiences.

I wish I could tell you something but simply salivate when I see a Colnago...

i am in no hurry to upgrade from my c-40, but i can suggest gvhbikes.com as the place for colnago purchase.

tedw said:
Hi Guys,
I am looking at upgrading my C40 for either a C50 or Ext Power, does anybody have a Ext power? if so what do you think? is it worth that extra money and weight?
Also has anybody bought a frame from Prestige Cycles? they have quoted me a great price well below any shop I have been in to, but im hesitant about buying online? Polite responses only please!!!
Ted

Hi,
I bought my C50 a few months back from Prestige Cycles, really good prices compared to other shops here in OZ.
The C50 in my mind is tsill the better frame, I cant imagine riding anything else.