Buying a Jersey Question

jnorth51

May 5, 2006
Greetings -

I am looking to buy a cycling jersey, but I am on a budget. My LBS has a VERY small selection of expensive jerseys (and i would like to be able to wear something that everyone else isn't wearing).

I need some recommendations of online places to buy 'affordable' jerseys. I also live in Canada, so something in Canada or the US would be best for me, due to shipping/customs, etc.

Suggestions?

jnorth51 said:
Greetings -

I am looking to buy a cycling jersey, but I am on a budget. My LBS has a VERY small selection of expensive jerseys (and i would like to be able to wear something that everyone else isn't wearing).

I need some recommendations of online places to buy 'affordable' jerseys. I also live in Canada, so something in Canada or the US would be best for me, due to shipping/customs, etc.

Suggestions?

Google search for 'bike jerseys' or something else of the like. There are many online jersey stores that range in prices from super cheep to very expensive.

Also I have heard of people getting jerseys from thrift stores (although you might have to spend some time looking to find one). Also if there are any old racers around you could consider talking to them about some. They often have old ones from various races. These however aren’t quite as comfy but the retro look sets you apart from everyone else quite nicely.

ebay. you'd be amazed at the selection.

ive bought some from "Veloz" or something like that.

as good as stuff 5x the price.

Hey - I have checked out ebay before. LOTS of jerseys there, thats for sure.

What i was hoping for were some good recommendations of good ebay sellers of jerseys that members of this forum have used and were pleased with (much like you posted). If you can remember the sellers name, that would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

schmuzzy said:
ebay. you'd be amazed at the selection.

ive bought some from "Veloz" or something like that.

as good as stuff 5x the price.

the jerseys were made by "veloz"- but the ebay seller was 'worldcycles'. he's got like 5500 ebay transactions and a very high feedback

hope this helps

I bought a pair of bibs and a full zip Velozz set up from Worldcycles last week and the stuff is qaulity, the price is right and the company was fantastic to deal with!

Exactly what i needed to hear!

azdroptop said:
I bought a pair of bibs and a full zip Velozz set up from Worldcycles last week and the stuff is qaulity, the price is right and the company was fantastic to deal with!