buying competitive swimsuits from japan

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Casey, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. Casey

    Casey Guest

    Can anyone tell me how i can buy speedo, arena competition swimsuits from japan to usa?
    thanks, casey

    Tags:

  2. Skipthomp48

    Skipthomp48 Guest

    assume you are in USA. Why do you want buy swim suits from Japan? Maybe I didn't understand
    the question.

  3. Pat

    Pat Guest

    > assume you are in USA. Why do you want buy swim suits from Japan? Maybe
    > didn't understand the question.

    My guess would be that he is trying to cut out the importer/retailer in the US and buy wholesale.

    Pat in TX

  4. Dave King

    Dave King Guest

    Actually, I am assuming that he wants the Japanese styles that are not found in the U.S. Even though
    they have the same brands (Speedo, Arena), the Japanese suits are much skimpier and lower cut. Try
    eBay. That's all I can think of.

    DK

    "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > assume you are in USA. Why do you want buy swim suits from Japan?
    Maybe
    > > didn't understand the question.
    >
    > My guess would be that he is trying to cut out the importer/retailer in
    the
    > US and buy wholesale.
    >
    > Pat in TX

  5. Curt

    Curt Guest

    I was thinking that he wanted a quality suit, kind of like buying a Japanese car. They just are
    built better.

    Respectfully, Curt

    "Dave King" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Actually, I am assuming that he wants the Japanese styles that are not found in the U.S. Even
    > though they have the same brands (Speedo, Arena), the Japanese suits are much skimpier and lower
    > cut. Try eBay. That's all I can think of.
    >
    > DK
    >
    > "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > > assume you are in USA. Why do you want buy swim suits from Japan?
    > Maybe
    > > > didn't understand the question.
    > >
    > > My guess would be that he is trying to cut out the importer/retailer in
    > the
    > > US and buy wholesale.
    > >
    > > Pat in TX

  6. Matt

    Matt Guest

    different colors are also avaliable.. makes you stick out from the crowd.

    http://www.allensswimwear.co.uk/ sells fastskins in red/black blue/navy and gold/black

    they are pretty cool, but they arnt in america, so you have to deal w/ overseas shipping from the UK